Bua!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua!!!

The problem with Bua at S is that he is too aggressive in pass coverage (flagged a lot, and would be worse in NFL), often takes the wrong angles (causing him to be out of position to make play on ball or get to open WR), and isn't real fast (bad combo if you don't take great angles and have good technique/awareness).

The problem with Bua at LB is his size at the moment and inexperience (but could be good if he bulks up WITHOUT LOSING MUCH SPEED).

His tenacity (and troubles with pass coverage) reminds me of Buffalo's Coy Wire. Wire is so aggressive and tough, but is sometimes overly aggressive on coverage and slow at reading WR routes. The differences in them are that Wire is a better athlete (High 4.4's speed and awesome vertical jump) and made the opposite move... college LB at Stanford to NFL SS for us.
They both have potential to grow into solid players in their new positions though. They just need experience.

Bua reminds me Billy Bates(Cowboys) just let's it all hangout on every play. Great ST player I think. May be a bit to small for LB maybe Free Safety, how's his speed? JMO

Back
Top Bottom