bubble players and trade value? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bubble players and trade value?

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do you guys think we have any bubble guys with trade value? Remember a few years ago we got a 7th from green bay for a lineman that wasn't going to make the team.

I think beck could get something in return as well as cobbs. Maybe soliai if he is in a numbers crunch. We have plenty of safeties but I don't see any of them having value other then hill. Allen and bell won.t be moved but do have value. What do you guys think

Do you guys think we have any bubble guys with trade value? Remember a few years ago we got a 7th from green bay for a lineman that wasn't going to make the team.

I think beck could get something in return as well as cobbs. Maybe soliai if he is in a numbers crunch. We have plenty of safeties but I don't see any of them having value other then hill. Allen and bell won.t be moved but do have value. What do you guys think
I dunno about Bell...caus ehe is kind of injury prone,but Allen...I can see the Texans or the Cheids or any team like that giving up at leaft a 5th for him,maybe even a 4th if he does well these preseason games,but he's value definately went down these past two years

I wouldn't trade Bell or Allen. We don't have that much depth at saftey. Soliai has been showing huge improvements in his game and can serve as a valuable backup to Ferguson at nose. I really don't think we have the depth on our team to have guys on the bubble that are good enough to warrant any sort of trade value. We're coming off of a 1-15 season...

Beck's trade value is quite hurt from him starting to lose reps and rumors swirling about being in jeopardy of being released. At this point at best a sixth rounder might be his value as for Cobbs zero value because teams know we will release him again.

Back
Top Bottom