Buccaneer Time! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneer Time!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, we gave Buffalo the win with all our penalties and turnovers, but lets forget the negatives and focus on next week. Sure Tampa is a better team then Buffalo, but they ARE beatable. If Saban can get them to cut down the STUPID penalties, I think we have a pretty good shot at knocking the Buccaneers off next week. It won't be easy, but it can be done.

So, other then me, who else is going to be making the trip to Tampa Bay to see our Dolphins play?

LETS GO PHINS!

PS: Maybe I should change my avatar this week. :wink: :lol:

The Bucs? :lol:

They are so overrated. They lost to the Jets

bmb2jn said:
The Bucs? :lol:

They are so overrated. They lost to the Jets

Never count out a divsional opponent, bmb many of us finfans learned that the hard way.

Nublar7 said:
If Saban can get them to cut down the STUPID penalties,

this same thing was said after the Panthers game.....where did it get us? Franchise record 18 penalties......

How can they cut down on undisciplined penalties when they continue to make them?

Dudeman said:
this same thing was said after the Panthers game.....where did it get us? Franchise record 18 penalties......

How can they cut down on undisciplined penalties when they continue to make them?
Good question. I really don't know how they will, but that is why I am the fan and they pay Saban the big bucks. If anyone can do it, it will be the head coach. I expect them to focus all week on that,

Back
Top Bottom