Buccaneers laid down the blueprint for beating the saints | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers laid down the blueprint for beating the saints

A dirty bird fan, here after we smacked em? I must have missed something. Also you've got to be the most obvious troll in the history of trollism with a name like that. lol

I think the mods made some alterations to his account.

Laid down the blue print???? ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO
First of all ,for you football IQ challenged fans, there was a storm that passed thru and the game got delayed. When it was back on it was raining cats and dogs. Second, TB and NO are in the same Div and they always play closed games. Laid down the blue print my BLEEP.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how that loss taste last week, dirty bird?

Agreed bro with Davis and Taylor back and Patterson out i think we can hang with Drew. We have to be careful on blitzing and not giving it away. I think if we can get pressure without blitzing it will be in our favor. This will be a lot better than last nights game.

I would put to much hope on two rookies with zero experience & coming off injuries. A QB like Drew Breeze will eat them alive given any time. We have to get pressure on him to have a chance.

I would put to much hope on two rookies with zero experience & coming off injuries. A QB like Drew Breeze will eat them alive given any time. We have to get pressure on him to have a chance.
While a do agree with this to a certain extent. I also find it hard to believe that Jamar Taylor or even Will Davis wouldnt be an upgrade to Jimmy Wilson in the slot.

taylor is miles behind do not expect him to take a lot of snaps roght away. he has missed so many reps in preseason/the last few games

As a bucs fan who can admit we blew the game, our D was inspired the whole day. Pressure was nice but having Revis helped.

One thing you have to do is RUN THE CLOCK on Brees. If you give the ball back late in the 4th as we did, You can and likely will lose.

It's a damn shame we lost the game. Our D was pumped...if Ryan T. was playing for us, we would have won...so you guys got this :)

Good luck and I mean that. :D

Back
Top Bottom