Buccaneers | Steussie Released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers | Steussie Released

Steussie was one of the OL we were looking at last year during "I dont want to get on the Titanic" period where everyone was trying to avoid us.

At this stage of the game he is a jouneyman at best but still better than a couple of our existing OL.

CrunchTime said:
Steussie was one of the OL we were looking at last year during "I dont want to get on the Titanic" period where everyone was trying to avoid us.

At this stage of the game he is a jouneyman at best but still better than a couple of our existing OL.

How do you figure when he's a tackle and were starting to look pretty set at tackle.

he was released for a reason. Dont really care if we bring him in or not

Everyone that says bring him in should just pack up and become Redskin fans. Isn't that what they do. Sign everyone that at some time had a name.

Why don't we resign Richmond Webb.

He's still good right?

VanDolPhan said:
How do you figure when he's a tackle and were starting to look pretty set at tackle.

I dont care for D-Mac and I am not convinced yet about the Carey experiment although I am hopeful.I dont know about Alabi.

I remind you of last year when everyone thought Wade Smith was the answer at LT but he proved too be a revolving door at the position.D-Mac was not much better.

Granted we have better coaching but its still an area of concern.

Steussie would be depth at best.Maybe good coaching can also squeeze some good reps from him.

Take it from a guys whose in the heart of Buc land... my parents and some friends are big buc fans so i saw the majority of there games. This guy is fglat out not a good player. He wasnt much better then D-Mac last year/

Back
Top Bottom