Buccaneers | Team front-runners to sign Ashworth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers | Team front-runners to sign Ashworth

RnR3423

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Buccaneers | Team front-runners to sign Ashworth
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:44:21 -0800
John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the front-runners to sign free agent OT Tom Ashworth (Patriots).

After we signed Culpepper I dont know why anyone would not want to sign with us.Even i would sign to carry around Pep's bags

Yeah, I knew the Bucs were going to make a charge for this guy, come on, this is one guy I really want. I don't know our $$ issues, but, we gotta try and get this guy, IF it's possible!

RnR3423 said:
After we signed Culpepper I dont know why anyone would not want to sign with us.Even i would sign to carry around Pep's bags

MONEY is a real good reason to sign somewhere else.

I think it would be a huge plus to get Ashworth. If we get him, we'd be in decent shape on the line. This would give us options with the 1st round pick. Right now, it's probably a tough choice between OL, LB or DB for the 1st pick, since we won't get another pick until the 3rd. With the loss of that pick Nick has to get 1-2 (minimal) decent level players to fill those spots and then go after the other spots in the draft.

We need all the help we can get, we have a Frachise QB not some scrub by the name of Fiedler,We need protection for Mr. Pepper

Back
Top Bottom