SS Jermaine Phillips 1,350,000

UPDATED TRADE BLOCK

QB Joey Harrington 1,100,000
OG Chris Liwienski 250,000
OG Rex Tucker 250,000
MLB/ILB Monty Beisel 700,000
MLB/ILB Dwayne Rudd 310,000
NT Dan Wilkerson 350,000

I cant add salaries so all trade ideas need to be for players of similar salary or draft picks

I thought you couldn't cut or trade players signed in FA

I don't think you can trade FA's you signed. Beside the franchises, I'm pretty such once they are yours, they are yours for good.

Actually, I was WRONG> You cannot trade players obtained in Free Agency
This is From Saint Greg's rules page

Rules of Free Agency
Free Agency begins Sunday March 5th 6pm (eastern)
1. We use a bidding format in the free agency forum.
2. When a bid lasts 24hrs without being matched, the bidding team is awarded the player.
3. You cannot go over the salary cap at anytime with your bids. If you need more room to make a bid, you must cut a player prior to placing a bid.
4. You cannot have more than 10 bids simultaneously.
5. You cannot trade or cut players you sign in free agency.
6. You cannot retract bids without permission from a mod.
7. When bidding on restricted free agents: Restricted free agents that are not tendered become unrestricted free agents and the original team gets no compensation. If they have a low tender and a bid is not matched, the original team gets draft pick of the round the player was drafted in as compensation (i.e. Joe Blow was a 3rd round pick in 2001...Compensation is a 3rd round pick). If the player was undrafted, no compensation is awarded. A mid level tender has 1st round compensation and a high level tender has 1st and 3rd round compensation.
8. Franchise/Transition players: When a franchise player receives a bid that is not matched the original team gets two first round picks as compensation. If the bidding team does not have two first round picks he must acquire them before bidding or workout acceptable compensation with the original team. Teams get no compensation for losing Transition players.
9. Free agent conflicts: If you believe a player is not a free agent, you must prove that he was not a free agent at the time the GM league started.

azfinfanmang said:
Actually, I was WRONG> You cannot trade players obtained in Free Agency
This is From Saint Greg's rules page

But also theres this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TractorTraylor
Question: Is it fine if we cut players before FA and try and resign them during FA for a cheaper price? Also, can we trade for a player and cut him afterwards?

Saint Greg:
Yes it is fine to cut a player and try to re-sign him at a lower price. You can also cut a player you traded for. The only restriction is you cannot cut a player you signed in free agency. This is done because in the past people have gotten into bidding wars for players...signed them at a high price..then when everyone else had pretty much spent their cap money. They cut the player and signed him at a lower price. This is also done to prevent overspending and make sure teams really want the players they are bidding on. If you win someone you didn't really want, you're stuck with him...unless you can trade him.

*shrug*

Looking to bundle a trade for a late 2nd rd for

4th (#22) from Broncos
4th (#25)
6th (#25)
6th (#29) from Broncos
7th (#27)
and
DT Dan Wilkinson

Back
Top Bottom