Buccs trade block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccs trade block

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
Update:

Brian Kelly is on the block.

I MUST get a corner that could be a starter in exchange for Kelly along with something else (pick or player)

So is my 3rd rounder (85)

Take a look at my roster and PM me an offer including Clayton. Only two offensive lineman are untouchable- Gallery and Treu

Will do.

bigwalt18 said:
Really like Zemaitis, Alan
AIM - mebwalt
I am the Eagles

what can we work out

Well it depends what you're willing to trade for him, if you want to PM me an offer we can go from there.

I'm looking to trade up to the number 4 pick... I have the number 9... I know you asked me about Wilkinson already but go through my players and see if there's a 4 for 9 and player trade that we can work out. PM me or just hit me up in my trade block thread.

I have three second rounders. If anyone is interested in a trade Im still looking for any quality players. Only positions I'm NOT looking at are: QB, RB.

Matt Hasselbeck is on the trade block, his cap number is a little to big for me.....

All offers will be looked at but I'm really hoping to get a 1st rounder and a young QB.

Rhonde Barber and Brian Kelly are on the trade block, in return for either one I must get a good young corner and at least a 3rd rounder or another player. All offers will be looked at seriously so dont be afraid to ask.

Also Simeon Rice MUST GO. I'm looking for either a second rounder, or a 4th rounder and a good young DE.

Rhonde is off the block unless I get a young stud corner in reture (D. Hall, M. Trufant, Dunta Robinson etc)

Simeon Rice needs to go badly and soon...looking for a second rounder for him, or a 3rd and a 5th.

Brian Kelly is still on the block but would want a solid young corner in return, and a pick (3rd or better)

All offers will be taken seriously so dont hesitate to PM me.

Rhonde is off the block unless I get a young stud corner in reture (D. Hall, M. Trufant, Dunta Robinson etc)

Simeon Rice needs to go badly and soon...looking for a second rounder for him, or a 3rd and a 5th.

Brian Kelly is still on the block but would want a solid young corner in return, and a pick (3rd or better)

All offers will be taken seriously so dont hesitate to PM me.

If I had less than the 3rd-1, I would consider rice:rolleyes:

Have you thought anymore about trading Hasslebeck?
Also:
Do you have an outstanding, overpaid, retired center on your roster you want to trade:lol:

I actually have a really good deal involving him with the Ravens right now....trying to get some little details worked out though and it's possible that deal falls through.

Overpaid retired centers...nope sorry :lol: in fact any center is really more than I have right now.

Back
Top Bottom