Bucket on wanny prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucket on wanny prediction

dolphinron

Active Roster
Reaction score
Alright, I know this is premature but I know it will happen when we win the AFC East Championship this week. I predict that Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas will be the ones who dump the ice cooler on Wanny when we clinch the division this week. I can't wait to see it.
Anyone else have a prediction to who will be lifting the ice bucket on wanny? I will donate 2000 points to whoever picks exactly who dumps the ice besides my pick if someone dumps it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOw ... WAY premature, but I like your optimism. If it comes to coolrer dumping, I'd look for Ricky to be involved.

I don't think ANYONE should be dumping ANYTHING on ANYBODY.
The only thing that's of value with winning the division is that we get a 3rd or 4th seed.

This team should have clinched the playoffs a long time ago, besides we always make the playoffs. That isn't a reason to celebrate. Wait until a superbowl victory to dump gatorade on someone.

i dont think ne 1 will do the dumping but if somebody does it would be marion and madison

I don't know, but it will depend on who is on the field at the time. If the defense is out there for a few last plays, then ot will be an offensive player. McMicheal? If Offense is on the field kneeling down, then the defense will do it. Who knows though, I hope they don't cause there is no reason to dump gatorade. It is still a failure if we don't win the one right after. I predict we will see the first gatorade dumping when we win the AFC Championship.

If Im wanny in that cold weather and anyone thinks of dumoing icecold gatorade down my back, their cut the next day :lol:

No need for dumping Gatorade...the phins will take a dump on the field.

I agree 100 percent with Hellion on this one...

Originally posted by Chauncey
No need for dumping Gatorade...the phins will take a dump on the field.

And the Fins offense got shutout how many times this year?

The Bills got eliminated when? Yeah thanks for playing.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i think bates will get dumped...oh wait, are we still talking about gatorade? :rolleyes:

No, Dolfans are the only ones dumping on Bates.

Back
Top Bottom