BUCKHALTER out for the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BUCKHALTER out for the year

TPD1479 said:
Now would be a great time to get on the phone with PHILLY and try and get a decent pick for MORRIS or GORDON
they were talking about how Philly could possibly make a trade for Cedric Benson since things are going NOWHERE in Chicago....they speculated that maybe he just doesn't want to play for Chicago and wants to go elsewhere...but the other commentator said that Ricky Williams would be a more viable option....and come at a cheaper price. I know it's just speculation, but who knows.....

FinsFan74 said:
they were talking about how Philly could possibly make a trade for Cedric Benson since things are going NOWHERE in Chicago....they speculated that maybe he just doesn't want to play for Chicago and wants to go elsewhere...but the other commentator said that Ricky Williams would be a more viable option....and come at a cheaper price. I know it's just speculation, but who knows.....

Nobody's getting Ricky from us. If a RB leaves us in a trade it's Gordon or Morris...probably Morris.

I agree, now that Ricky is back and focused I don't see why everyone wants to get rid of him.

Yeah, I doubt Ricky gets traded. If they insist on him though, Saban will insist on a high price that will quench their interest I am sure. Saban has already said that Miami isn't trading him. I would hate to see Morris go too. He is a better version of Gordon and can play special teams as well. Hopefully, Philly can take Gordon of our hands for a low round draft pick or for some player they feel they can move that we need.

Tell you what, give us Tra Thomas and you can have Gordon. :lol:

Ricky won't get traded just yet. I could see a trade happening between us and the Eagles within a week. IMO, Morris will be traded to them for a 5th rounder or for a CB.

what if they offered a third for ricky, i dont think they will, im just throwin it out there

Why would Philly panic and make a stupid trade? Buckhalter wasn't the starter and couldn't stay on the field for the last few years.

tylaw4president said:
Why would Philly panic and make a stupid trade? Buckhalter wasn't the starter and couldn't stay on the field for the last few years.

Because Westbrook is not an every down back.

PhinKev said:
Because Westbrook is not an every down back.
The Eagles will stand pat as usual and go with what they got. Seems to be working pretty well for them.

the bums will be out to trade ricky for a can of soup.

these trade ricky people dont realize that ricky is more valuable to this team than a draft pick.

maybe their eyes will open up come week 6.

IMO Unless we fetch a 2nd for Ricky its not worth it. Hes cheap and a great back at his full potential.

Morris i want to keep unless we can get a 3rd, 4th maybe but id rather not. I like Morris a lot, his achievments last year went very unnoticed. He played great under his circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom