Buckley signs with Jets.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buckley signs with Jets....

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Link

they lost mickens for the year and signed buckley, poor man now he has to cover chambers twice this year.... :D

lol, buck has been on almost every afc-east team now. I think he'll be on Buffalo before his career is over with.

The same to be honest, for some reason defecting to the Pats isn't as bad as defecting to the Jets or Bills to me.

At least Vincent had a good buffer period in Philly. I would hold him in distain if he signed a big money deal with Buffalo in his prime right out of Miami.

Al13 said:
Link

they lost mickens for the year and signed buckley, poor man now he has to cover chambers twice this year.... :D
i'm sure he's really scared, the jets will kick the s**t out of you guys this year, i guarantee it, you have NO IDEA the squad we have while you guys go after no namers.

cant WAIT for the season to start.:roflmao:

Bodzilla29 said:
If you went after "namers" then wouldn't we have an idea of the squad you have?
i think you do (mccaireins, tounge, kendall, VILMA)just to name a few.

heck, even my buddy upstate who is a die hard fin fan knows the squad we have this year, i'm sure you guys do also, but you are too bitter about sticky williams, just admit your afraid of the jets this year, you'll feel better, trust me.:roflmao:

VILMA51 said:
i think you do (mccaireins, tounge, kendall, VILMA)just to name a few.

heck, even my buddy upstate who is a die hard fin fan knows the squad we have this year, i'm sure you guys do also, but you are too bitter about sticky williams, just admit your afraid of the jets this year, you'll feel better, trust me.:roflmao:

i didn't know that jets had a team this year :roflmao:

Bodzilla29 said:
If you went after "namers" then wouldn't we have an idea of the squad you have?

We have more "namers" then your no QB having RB by comittee cant block for a goddamn O-line sorry *** Phins squad. Jeesus man, people in here are almost as dumb as in the smack forum...

Back
Top Bottom