Buckley signs with Jets.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buckley signs with Jets....

VILMA51 said:
i think you do (mccaireins, tounge, kendall, VILMA)just to name a few.

heck, even my buddy upstate who is a die hard fin fan knows the squad we have this year, i'm sure you guys do also, but you are too bitter about sticky williams, just admit your afraid of the jets this year, you'll feel better, trust me.:roflmao:

What is there to be afraid of? That joke of a secondary? Curtis Martin? Lets be realistic. At this point, the Jets are about as stable as the Dolphins right now. I'd worry more about finding some DBs than I would about the Dolphins......

Bazinet37 said:
Lets be realistic. At this point, the Jets are about as stable as the Dolphins right now

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok...whenever YOUR ready to start being realistic :lol:

Our secondary is a young bunch, no question about that, and there obviously going to make some mistakes, but there weaknesses will be masked somewhat by what should be a good pass rush this year.
Everyone knows what to expect from our offense this year, you can't dispute we will have a great passing game and an above average running attack, but the defense is going to be fun to watch. No more "bend but don't break" Teddy Cotrell defense, were gonna bring the house this year, and bring it offten. That will lead to us giving up the occasional big play, but screw it, this will be the most aggresive Jets defense in years. :evil:

Bazinet37 said:
What is there to be afraid of? That joke of a secondary? Curtis Martin? Lets be realistic. At this point, the Jets are about as stable as the Dolphins right now. I'd worry more about finding some DBs than I would about the Dolphins......
How about one of the best QB's in the game throwing to Santana Moss and Justin McCareins? No? How about one of the best RBs ever, who still proves he has 1300 yd seasons in him year after year? No? How about two pro-bowl DE's looking for new contracts?

Please, you still dont have a QB, a crappy O-line, and who knows how good Lamar Gordon will play. You have way bigger concerns than the Jets.

You harp on the Secondary, yet it's not really that bad. Donnie Abraham is a good CB, and if David Barrett plays alright it's not an issue. And our new Safety's are at least average, so it's not this huge concern you make it out to be.

Bazinet37 said:
Id be more afraid of your own team, lol. And your defense isnt exactly top notch anymore. You have no d-line except for taylor and your LB's are old, Id be concerned. And take into account you guys have no offense. Fiedler? Feeley? Chambers (Hasnt even had a 1000 yard season yet......, Moss>Chambers), Morris? 5-11 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom