Bucky Brooks talks Henne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucky Brooks talks Henne

Joe Flacco has more weapons then I realized.
WR:
Boldin
Stallworth
Mason
Clayton

TE:
Todd Heap
Ed Dickson
Dennis Pitta

RB/FB
Ray Rice
McGahee
Le'Ron McClain

And a good line to boot.

Baltimore's looking solid.

Indeed that Baltimore team looks quite dangerous in the AFC just ask the Cheatriots, and that was last year without a deep threat at WR and without Boldin.

The Ravens are going to make a really strong run at the AFC title, no doubt. They're probably my favorites to represent the AFC at this point, as much as it pains me to say that (Ravens are my least favorite team after Jets & Pats.

Do you know how bad I wanted Miami to take Ray Rice. I loved that guy in Rutgers but I am bias because he is from NY!

Baltimore is finally loaded @ WR.

I don't know if they'll run away w/ the AFCN; the additions of Gresham & Shipley should help C Palmer.

beware the ravens...they're loaded...i question their cb depth but that's about it...

As the off season has wore on, two teams have been steadily rising through the vegas scorecards and they are Baltimore and Miami. The real question is why did they start so low. The Ravens are now at higher odds than the Jets in some places but that's not even close to where they started, they started pretty far down the list.

i don't know why the jets would be favorites over the ravens once they got anquan boldin...i mean the nfl imo is so much about the qb position and how can you not feel a whole lot better about joe flacco than sanchez going into this year...that's the difference for me...

that and boldin and mason any day over cotchery and braylon edwards...

i don't get it

Santonio Holmes will be a Jet for 12 games this year. Once he gets off suspension they'll have a pretty good WRs unit. Better than the Ravens IMO.

yeah i forgot about holmes he can play...but its still not in my mind enough of a difference to offset the qb...flacco vs sanchez

and the ravens have some legit front line players unlike the jets...there's no terrell suggs on the jets...there's no haloti ngata on the jets...

i read that kris jenkins was like 400 bills not long ago...

^^^ yeah i know and i think personally its a lot more scheme driven and rex ryan driven than pure talent...and if we have a top 10 defense this year i think it will be more mike nolan driven than pure talent...at this stage

but i realize taking this stance is likely underselling the players on the roster...

i think the ravens have some legit real top level players on that d...

Back
Top Bottom