Bucs Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Defense

Bucs5-1

NFC Powerhouse
Reaction score
Not here to talk smack guys! I know it must have been a frustrating day for you yesterday and most of you guys were really cool in discussions during the week. I saw a few things with the game yesterday.

1. Gus really is not that good.
2. A lot of penalties, Saban really has to get that in order.
3. The Bucs Defense, do we look really good? Or is it just me?

Futhermore, whip up on ATL and NO for us!! And you guys are far from out of it in your division. Good Luck Dolphins!

Bucs5-1 said:
Not here to talk smack guys! I know it must have been a frustrating day for you yesterday and most of you guys were really cool in discussions during the week. I saw a few things with the game yesterday.

Futhermore, whip up on ATL and NO for us!! And you guys are far from out of it in your division. Good Luck Dolphins!
You've been a classy poster all week. Your defense is as advertised. Good luck the rest of the year!!

After preseason I posted something about the fact the dolphins faced good defenses during preseason, including the Bucs, and some posters just laughed at me. nobodys laughing now..including me :D
thanks for being classy, good post, i think your def is for real

I swear to God, there were times yesterday when I thought that Tampa had a hundred guys playing defense. They were everywhere. Either that or they were just really well prepared.

Thank You

Just wanted to thank finheaven and it's members for being classy posters here and over at the BUCS .MB. Our team was on fire, on both sides of the ball :D
GOOD luck the rest of the season.!

Actually....the Bucs defense isn't fool proof.....if the Dolphins had a QB that could throw accurately....the game would have been far different. And it seems to me the Bucs made as many penalities....it was your year to win....maybe the next one it will be different.

Bucs5-1 said:

1) No he's not very good.

2) Yes he does.

3) Your defense wouldn't have looked very good if we had had an accurate QB that would have made you pay for stacking on the run by hitting open receivers, and also had we had receivers that caught the ball when it was on target.

Your D looked really good. The only weakness I saw was at S. I know you've got some injury problems, but a team with a good deep passing game can exploit that.

We Beat Ourselves Once Again But The Bucs Do Have A Good Defence We Just Gave You The Game With Penalties And That Fumble.

rafael said:
Your D looked really good. The only weakness I saw was at S. I know you've got some injury problems, but a team with a good deep passing game can exploit that.

Well we did have a backup and a third stringer playing against you guys. I don't think the game would have been that different if Gus could've hit his recievers. I enjoyed myself here this week. Thanks for the good discussions and I have no doubt Saben will right that ship.

Bucs5-1 said:

I followed your posts this past week & thank you for your class & non-smack talk. We don't see much of that here, good luck to you. :rawk: :fh:

Bucs5-1 said:
Well we did have a backup and a third stringer playing against you guys. I don't think the game would have been that different if Gus could've hit his recievers. I enjoyed myself here this week. Thanks for the good discussions and I have no doubt Saben will right that ship.

The game turned on two plays, one missed tackle in the backfield that became a touchdown, and a QB fumble that became a touchdown.

Without that the game is tied, had Our offense executed on the passing plays that were open it would have made a big difference.

BlueFin said:
The game turned on two plays, one missed tackle in the backfield that became a touchdown, and a QB fumble that became a touchdown.

Without that the game is tied, had Our offense executed on the passing plays that were open it would have made a big difference.

We didn't throw the ball in the forth quarter at all. In just about every game played the outcome comes down to a handfull of plays that decides the game. Like I said before when the Dolphins execute those plays they will be able to win on a more consistant basis this year.

INPHINITY said:
I followed your posts this past week & thank you for your class & non-smack talk. We don't see much of that here, good luck to you. :rawk: :fh:

Thanks! I really have enjoyed this board. Good luck to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom