Bucs-Dolphins Super Bowl could become a reality | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs-Dolphins Super Bowl could become a reality

Everythng is possible but what's up with this statment?

"In Miami, let's find a weakness. The kicking game's good."

Mare, definitely. Unless you guys hired someone other than Royals, I don't know what he;s talking about.

Good article.............that would be a dream to have an all Florida Superbowl. When has that happened before 1 state having both teams in the big game??

I answered my own question

It has only happened once and it was 2 California teams:

XXIX Jan. 29, 1995 San Francisco 49, San Diego 26

Very good article. But I gotta make a small correction.

Dwayne Rudd will not start for the Buccaneers. Ryan Nece....son of Ronnie Lott.....won the SLB job on Sunday. And it wasn't because Rudd played poorly. He played very well. It's just that Nece came out of relatively nowhere and took what he thought was his (spent last season on IR). Now with Rudd and Nate Webster as backups, the Bucs are that much deeper on D. They have five starter-quality LBs.

Also, not only are the Bucs in their 2nd year in Gruden's system, but they improved that OL tremendously. And when new RG Jason Whittle gets back, they'll be even better. So if we make it to Houston and beat the Buccaneers, we will truly have reached the top of a very tall mountain.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Don't they pick the dolphins and Bucs every year anyways?....:boring:

Not always, you do have a homer jounalist every now and then, I'm sure NY journalists are considering a Bills\Giants all NY SB, especially since you've picked up Malloy to go along with your other acquisitions, and last year they defintely could've considered the Jets\Giants since both were in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom