bucs fans really think... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs fans really think...

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
that they are going to get a 1st for mcardell i was on a bucs forum and thats
what they were talking about thats funny a #1 for a 34 year old reciver lol:roflmao:

Well Owens was a what 2nd rounder at first from Baltimore? Hes 31 and alot more dominant then McCardell.

what they were talking about thats funny a #1 for a 34 year old reciver lol

Might wanna throw in O-gun while their at it.

PLAXICO...maybe...

rickysux said:
what they were talking about thats funny a #1 for a 34 year old reciver lol:roflmao:
:shakeno: McCardell...we lose potential 10yrs:( vs a possible 2-4yr...yeah:lol: they smoking something in buc-town:lol:. i'll take my chances with Plaxico

id rather have plaxico more than anyone... i think! hes young and we would have 2 good young wideouts!

Does it say anywhere that Plaxico has been let go of or that they are going to let him go?? I would loooooove to have him here, he's young and a hell of an athlete. I think he'd fit in great with the Fins.

I thought that Plaxico wanted a new deal and refused to participate in their offseason program, and thus had taken out an intermediate-term lease on Bill Cowher's doghouse.

O really? I had no idea but I have seen a lot of Steelers games and Buress paired up with Chambers would be kick *** !! I think we should keep the young talent going and pick him up if we can. I wouldn't go through with the McCardell deal... we need talent that we can develop and have a future with.

Back
Top Bottom