bucs fans really think... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs fans really think...

Forget Keenan

Offer the #3 to PITTS for PLAXICO. Younger, faster, more potential. Change of scenery would do him good.
Imagine 2005 FEELY, SHAUN ALEXANDER (free agent) CHAMBERS BURRESS BOSTON THOMPSON.... Now we're talking.... Thats a recieving CORP!! Oh and lets not forget the at least one 1st round pick we get for trading pot head RICKY...

It not time to do anything rash.

rickysux said:
that they are going to get a 1st for mcardell i was on a bucs forum and thats
what they were talking about thats funny a #1 for a 34 year old reciver lol:roflmao:

That's just as funny as the Eagles getting a 2nd rounder for their 3rd string QB :roflmao:

who r u laughing at patsfantx, atleast our QB dont spit when he talks! you get done talking with him and u look someone put a screen in front of there face and threw sh** at it.. laughs now thats funny , dick head!!

craig said:
who r u laughing at patsfantx, atleast our QB dont spit when he talks! you get done talking with him and u look someone put a screen in front of there face and threw sh** at it.. laughs now thats funny , dick head!!

craig, that was really, really funny.

Do any of your high school QB's have 2 Super Bowl rings?

Hell, does Marino have 2 rings? :roflmao:

PatsFanTX said:

go back to your hole.. No one wants your lame azz here ..if u gonna talk smack take it to depths or just ban yourself or kill yourself or somethinn

rickysux said:
that they are going to get a 1st for mcardell i was on a bucs forum and thats
what they were talking about thats funny a #1 for a 34 year old reciver lol:roflmao:
Its the law of Football expectations:rolleyes: .Fans always think the player they want to trade is worth a 1st round pick :allhail: while fans of the team interested in acquiring that same player think the player in question is over the hill:cap: and worth only a 7 th round pick:nate: .

The true value lies somewhere in between:chat: .In McCardell case a 3rd or 4th rounder.

Rick try to give them a 1st pick in 2012 which in your "math":crazy: is only worth a 7th rounder in 2005.(You wont be here anyway):stooges:

What's the deal w/ Burress? Is he still holding out? I'd take him over McCardell any day.

Whered all the buress talk come from all of a sudden? Theres been no talks about him being traded at all. Anways, hes cost a 3rd atleast. Id still love to have him tho....but its VERY unlikley. McCardell is a worse option...but a more realistic one.

PatsFanTX said:

i c that we have idiots in the pats corner...we'll just see what happens this season.

what did we give up to the chargers for d-bo .not a first i think it was a 5 and fletcher (#1 bust)so why in the hel= would we gine up ma first for a player thats not even close to d-bo abbility

Back
Top Bottom