Bucs Game - Who Are You Watching | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Game - Who Are You Watching

mrodriguez4096

Surprise Everyone Fins!!!
Reaction score
I did this for the Carolina game so I figured I'd do the same for this game versus getting into it with those that can't help themselves but discredit Henne for his performance last game.

Henne - looking to see if he can maintain his performance from his last game.

D. Thomas - hopefully I can see what he does near the goalline. I suspect from the last game he's been shown a thing or two about what to do and not to do around there.

D Line - how will they maintain their gap responsibilities with a QB who can run and pass well.

Gates - I want to see how he does against a pretty good secondary.

O Line - like Henne, I want to see if they can maintain their performance from last week. Murtha needs to do well to shake off that last game. That was ugly...

How the interior oline works against Gerald McCoy. How Henne looks. How our lBs look. Gates and Livas. Plus if we can stuff the run against Blount.

Henne needs to connect with gates on the deep ball. clyde is getting open deep ALOT and henne continues to overthrow him, literally losing seven points, something an nfl quarterback cant do. I expect to see him go deep for gates again, hopefully multiple times. Im going to the game, because its blacked out in the bay area so i definetely want to see some big plays

How our LB's look in coverage against a decent passing offense. Particularly Burnett, Dansby and JT. Really want see how we handle covering the TE Winslow in preparation for Hernandez and Gronkowski.

More of Henne to Marshall

More Henne to Bush

More DThomas

More Burnett covering

Odrick

More more more from misi

Clemons or Jones to separate so either can practice with the 1st team D full-time

Last but not least Return team! We need to designate a starter. Whether it be Bess, Livas, or Gates

I wanna see if Henne can actually grow from the performance last week. If he takes another step back he'll be proving that he's just an inconsistent qb.

Well, This is a better test of what this offense can do. Not neccessarily because better team but because tampa has sucked in two games so far and this is their home cookin. Around the league this is the trend. Showing off for the home fans.

So what I would like to see:

Henne continue where left off but hit Gates this time.
Jake Long:should he play. How does he look rusty? limpy? awesome? pancake king once more? also how much better the Oline would be with Jake.
Reggie between the tackles with this D who will be looking to be much better.
Dan Thomas and continuing some 5-6yd runs following the blocking
Henne and if he continues hot ropes to bess. They seem to be right on same page all day and now hitting 20 yds downfield.
Livas: He hasnt screwed up yet. that is just as important as making big play in ST.
Safeties: who is going to win the job?
Defense as whole. Tampa is going to bring their best gameplan to show off. Lets see how we do.

The Buccaneers were embarrassed by the Patriots last week in the first half, so my guess is they'll come out of the tunnel with steam coming out of their noses looking to avenge that showing.

As a result, what I'll be looking for is us not getting the hell kicked out of us. Their defensive line, in particular, was ran ragged and took the loss hard. Given our struggles on the offensive line, there's a chance Saturday could get ugly for us early.

Back
Top Bottom