Bucs looking for QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs looking for QB

kastofsna120 said:
c'mon, gruden isn't THAT dumb

that's why I said try. You never know, we could get a couple of Oreos in the deal.....maybe not double stuffed but hey, I'll take anything.

You are forgetting Gruden has made Griese look good when played like feeley in Maimi

newlownorder said:
that's why I said try. You never know, we could get a couple of Oreos in the deal.....maybe not double stuffed but hey, I'll take anything.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: POST OF THE NIGHT! :clap:

Seriously we should try and trade Feeley. What's wrong with Sims, as usual Miami's defense made him look like an all star like they do with most chump players that line up against them. You'd think after the way we made him look, Gruden would be kissing Sims' feet.

ACJC said:
You are forgetting Gruden has made Griese look good when played like feeley in Maimi
Griese looked pretty good in Denver, Shanahan just didnt like Brian.And Griese was hurt when he was here in Miami,and played the couple games he did injured.If Wannsteadt would have gave him a legit shot when he healed in training camp the next year, instead of keeping his loverboy Fiedler, Griese would have done a good job here as well.

BleedAqua said:
Seriously we should try and trade Feeley. What's wrong with Sims, as usual Miami's defense made him look like an all star like they do with most chump players that line up against them. You'd think after the way we made him look, Gruden would be kissing Sims' feet.

Why do you people think we can trade Feeley? What moron would take him?? :smackhead

Please don't make us take either Gus or Feely.:cry:
I've always been a big fan of Chris Simms and I think he'll do alright. The great thing is that not only does he get a bye this week, then he gets to face San Fran. :D

man...this thread is depressing.

on a lighter note (for seinfeld fans), maybe the fins could trade feeley the way Steinbrenner traded George to Tyler Chicken for concession stands, :lol2:

EDIT: "its some kind of fermented chicken drink."

dolphindan1970 said:
Griese looked pretty good in Denver, Shanahan just didnt like Brian.And Griese was hurt when he was here in Miami,and played the couple games he did injured.If Wannsteadt would have gave him a legit shot when he healed in training camp the next year, instead of keeping his loverboy Fiedler, Griese would have done a good job here as well.

Griese deserves a shot again with Dolphins and if we can convince Gruden to take Feeley for Griese, I'd be happy. Plus we don't have Wade "I'll let Freeney and Kearse run free" Smith at LT anymore. But oh well, that's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom