Bucs looking for QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs looking for QB

It won't happen cause ultimately, the Bucs aren't that desperate and there are better options out there, however, it's not as far fetched as you think seeing how A.J. Ran a very similar offsensive scheme in Philly and would be familiar with the Terminology and such in Gruden's offense.

Not that it would happen anyway, but Feeley would fit into the Bucs offense more as it is a form of the WCO similar to the one in Philly.

Agent Mulder said:
Why do you people think we can trade Feeley? What moron would take him?? :smackhead

Ahh....Wanny and Spielman did....

I'm pretty sure - judging by Sunday's performance - that the Bucs are interested in winning. So rule out a trade for "No-Way" A.J.

cltchperf said:
Hey, I'm all for Miami trading Feeley for Simms

I'm sure you ARE all for it. The Bucs are looking for a Vet QB to be a back up. Someone to compete with Luke McKown for the #2 spot.

I just knew this post would show up.LOL The thing I was thinking is that Gruden is a good quarterback coach and could develop somebody elses 2nd or 3rd string quarterback.

Regan21286 said:
Griese deserves a shot again with Dolphins and if we can convince Gruden to take Feeley for Griese, I'd be happy. Plus we don't have Wade "I'll let Freeney and Kearse run free" Smith at LT anymore. But oh well, that's not going to happen.
NO!!!!!

Why in the hell would we trade to get a crippled Griese back? He's already done for this year, and shouldn't we be raising our sights a little teensy bit higher than that for the future?

C'mon now ...

Although as for AJ ... I'd take a case of lukewarm Schlitz for him (not sure if I could get it from anyone, but ... )

The point is, NOBODY is going to give us anything for Spielman's mistake.

Bumpus said:
Although as for AJ ... I'd take a case of lukewarm Schlitz for him (not sure if I could get it from anyone, but ... )

The point is, NOBODY is going to give us anything for Spielman's mistake.
:chuckle: :stupid:
<egg on face>

... but where's the case of beer?

Back
Top Bottom