bucs or dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs or dolphins?

who will have a better record?

• Dolphins

Votes: 64 95.5%
  • Bucs

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Dolphins. I'm not sold on Chris Simms. He's looking more like the Buc's version of Jay Fiedler (maybe it's the Jay curse, every QB on the team starts to suck when he's there).

They are both good teams. I think if our OL can play as well as last year we could end up with a better record. The Bucs didn't play a lot of their best players at all for the game including LBs Derrick Brooks and Shelton Quarles, DE Simeon Rice, RB Cadillac Williams and WR Joey Galloway and still managed to give us a lot of trouble 1 on 1's.

I think both teams will be about equal in terms of their talent and coaching. Both teams have dominating Defense (Our secondary not withstanding) and suspect offensive lines. However, I think we will have a better record mainly because we get to play four games against the Bills and Jets where they have to play the Panthers, Falcons, and an improved Saints teams. I see them going about 3-3 or 2-4 in division where I expect us to be around 5-1 or 4-2.....

I think the Bucs are a .500 team....I think we can win 9 to 11 games.

Although I truly honestly think the Fins will be better, that isn't really a fair question to ask on a Dolphins board. Chris Simms is supposedly looking very good and if he can become an above average quarterback, they have a solid ground game and defense that could take them far. I see TB winning 10 games and the Fins winning 11 or 12.

Too many variables.

How will our first string O look like with a new QB and Inspector Gadget at OC? Is our secondary going to improve over its nastiness of last season? How about our O-line?

Will Chris Simms break out or bust? Was 35 year old WR Joey Galloway season last year just a flash before he finally gets completely over the hill? Competing against Carolina for the title won't be easy, and Atlanta could play spoiler. Not so much a question, but Gradkowsk looked impressive so far; could be the future for Tampa within a few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom