Votes: 17 25.4%
  • They finish even

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fish920

lurker
Reaction score
Well before the season started i made a thread asking "who do u think will have a better record the bucs or the phins" and most of the answers were the dolphins. well c;ose to half way mark and us 1-5 and bucs 1-4, what do u think? (the only reason i care is because i live in St pete with all the bucs fans and they will eat me alive if bucs finish better) Go Dolphins!!!:dolphins:

idk Gradkoski (sp) may be better than the fins starting qb's. he looks good. i live in tampa and all my family and friends are bucs fans lol. i think it will be a close one with the records but i will say the bucs by 1 win

Tampa's definitely got a much harder division, but I still think they finish ahead of us but none of us will be close to contention for playoffs in my opinion.

You know, it kind of depends, my vote depends on both coaches finishing out the season.

Both have similar problems, Bucs are probably the better team but play in a tougher division, so I say we finish out the same, mostly because they've got a rookie QB who's just been thrown in and is going to have rookie problems soon no doubt.

fish920 said:
Well before the season started i made a thread asking "who do u think will have a better record the bucs or the phins" and most of the answers were the dolphins. well c;ose to half way mark and us 1-5 and bucs 1-4, what do u think? (the only reason i care is because i live in St pete with all the bucs fans and they will eat me alive if bucs finish better) Go Dolphins!!!:dolphins:
i also live in buc town lol i get that same stuff every week

We both are having bad years, but I think we will finish ahead of them...we have an easier schedule.

painnotpleasure said:
Tampa's definitely got a much harder division, but I still think they finish ahead of us but none of us will be close to contention for playoffs in my opinion.

agreed

Back
Top Bottom