Bucs Radio, unlistenable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Radio, unlistenable

fishfan34

2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
Reaction score
On the Bucs pregame show, they basically said that this game wouldn't be a good gauge on how well the bucs have prepared for the season due to the fact that "The Dolphins are a team in Disarray" and "These teams are night and day apart from each other in tearms of their direction".. now, don't get me wrong, i'm not fitting myself for a Dolphin Super Bowl jersey, but didn't they win only one more game than we did last year? Don't they have a worse Offensive Line than we do? Don't they have a rookie running back from Auburn just like we do? And, don't they have an aging defense that scares no one anymore just lie we do? I know all about being a homer, but to say that we're a team in disarray anymore than they are is crazy. To suggest they've righted their ship back to Super Bowl form and that we're going backwards from last year is ignorant.

I have listened to a few Buc games on the radio, and with all honesty they are the biggest bunch of homers I have ever had to listen to.

All radio announcers have to side a bit with the homers some of the time, but the Bucs radio ppl are 100% homer all the time. It's kind of funny.

K, I just wanted to make sure they didn't know something that I didn't know.... To hear them talk, is just crazy. I've listened to several NFL pregame shows and most are at least realistic about where their team is and where they're going... but these guys here in Tampa act like with Greise, Williams, Galloway, and Clayton, that they're going to put us 40+ pts a game.. not to mention.. they still seem to think their defense is the same dominating D they've been for the past few years.. just cause Booger McFarland is returning.. it's just humorous.. I hope we kill these guys tonight.. k, heading out to watch the game.. GO DOLPHINS!

fishfan34 said:
K, I just wanted to make sure they didn't know something that I didn't know.... To hear them talk, is just crazy. I've listened to several NFL pregame shows and most are at least realistic about where their team is and where they're going... but these guys here in Tampa act like with Greise, Williams, Galloway, and Clayton, that they're going to put us 40+ pts a game.. not to mention.. they still seem to think their defense is the same dominating D they've been for the past few years.. just cause Booger McFarland is returning.. it's just humorous.. I hope we kill these guys tonight.. k, heading out to watch the game.. GO DOLPHINS!

yet McFarland wont even play tonight because of his mom's funeral

I am trying to listen to the game. Anyone have the radio link?

Back
Top Bottom