• Bucs-Titans

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bucs-Raiders

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

T-ROCK

Antagonist...
Reaction score
I think the Bucs' Defense will handle the Eagles, and besides, at least 1 home team has to lose in the playoffs, might as well be them...

Titans' Secondary can't cover Porter, Rice, and Brown... That's part of what killed the Jets today, not enough DBs to get the job done...

I'm predicting the Bucs and Titans will play in the Super Bowl.

Eagles- Raiders

Imo the Titans at home played a tired Steelers team that made alot of mistakes. The Raiders will not make those mistakes, are at home and are motivated because of age and they need to prove they can win this game at home.

The Bucs had a week off, were at home and played the 49ers coming off an emotional game against the Giants. I was never that impressed with the 49ers defense to begin with, the whole 49er team was flat, there were plays that should have been made that weren't, not because of the Bucs defense but because of the lack of focus and fire on the 49ers team. That being said, the Bucs go into hostile Philly and play a much better defense and the Bucs weeknesses on offense will shine through. As good as the Bucs looked their just not THAT good.

I expect a Eagles/Raiders Superbowl rematch.

inFINSible,
Love the sig. I thought I was being a perv for thinking they are smok'in hot. :evil:

It will probably be Eagles-Raiders. also there has been a home team losing in the Playoffs. Falcons beat GB in GB, so there you have your one. I think the Eagles will stop the run and just pound Brad Johnson, TB has had some problems stopping a good runner and I think that Deuce will run over them and McNabb too. Titans squeeked out against a beat up Steeler team and Oakland are like us, awesome at home and they looked fired up yesterday.

My Bad...

How could I ever forget the loss in Green Bay???

Back
Top Bottom