Bucs' Sabby Piscitelli regrets season-ending injury to Ronnie Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs' Sabby Piscitelli regrets season-ending injury to Ronnie Brown

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Tampa Bay strong safety Sabby Piscitelli, a former Boca Raton High standout, feels as badly as anyone about the season-ending injury to Miami Dolphins star Ronnie Brown.

That's because it was Piscitelli who fell on Brown's right heel while bringing him to the ground during the Dolphins' 25-23 win on Nov. 15, forcing Brown's first fumble of the year and causing the Lisfranc fracture that required surgery five days later.

"You never want to hurt anybody in this game," Piscitelli told the St. Petersburg Times. "I feel bad and I feel for him. He's a great player, and I'm sorry to hear about it. I'm sure he'll bounce back."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...(Miami+Dolphins+/+South+Florida+Sun-Sentinel)

Classy move but he shouldn't let it bother him. Injuries are a big part of this game.

Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are headhunters, you think they care who they hurt? And they've hurt alot of people.

Agreed, it's part of the game, and the replay showed all he was trying to do was make the tackle. There was nothing cheap or under handed about the play at all just bad luck for Ronnie that his foot got hung up like that.

I feel no hate for him.

Especially since he didn't come out and say "Boo hoo"

correction on that funble count. That was his 2nd. Still pretty darn good.

As long as it wasn't intentional he has nothing to feel sorry for. It's a rough sport. But cool of him to say so anyway.

I think he did it because I said he looked like spock....

clear.gif

clear.gif

This lisfranc type foot injury is a very serious one. I really hope Ronnie can bounce back in 2010, but it's not likely. He may not be the same RB.

That injury was a clean football play! You want an example of a cheap shot, dirty play just look at whar Brady Quinn did to Terrell Suggs! What a dumb thing to do to a division rival you play twice a year that happens to have some of the hardest hitters in league history on their defense!

really cool of him to be the nice guy in all of this,even though there was 0% reasoning for him to apologize

Back
Top Bottom