Bucs want Henry-Unlikely option for Fins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs want Henry-Unlikely option for Fins.

Justasportsfan said:
they have tons to offer :up:

Anyone in the draft w/ a blown knee? donahoe might be interested.

Now thats funny! lol

Clumpy said:
Rumor out of Boston sez Bledsoe was asked to take pay cut and refused. This will lead to his release come before his $1.05 million roster bonus is due March 2nd

We could trade AJ to Buffalo for that 2nd rounder they will get from TB :D

Back off AJ lovers I am just kidding. :shakeno:

MikeO said:
The trading to a division rival thing is way overrated. You can't worry about the other teams in your division. Only about yourself. Miami could use their #2 pick, move down...pick up an extra pick and put together a 2 pick package (or better) and sweeten the pot to get Henry.

Buffalo has already traded within their division in recent years. Obviously they aren't opposed to it. It's really not that big of a deal.
I agree to a certain point.when things are about even is when it comes into play.

korl68 said:
We could trade AJ to Buffalo for that 2nd rounder they will get from TB :D

Back off AJ lovers I am just kidding. :shakeno:

Sounds good to me. :evil:

I would be stunned if Bledsoe was cu by Buffalo and not brought back. I idn't think Losman is ready to run that offense yet, seeing how he was hurt for awhile and didn't get much, if any, playing time. That would be big news if Drew is indeed cut.

Justasportsfan said:
I miss Wanny . :cry:
:roflmao: I'm sure you do. Mike Tice is gonna miss him too. They were probably banking on an extra pick in this years draft from us.

They just said on sportsnetnews that Travis Henry has advised his agent to try and set up a trade with Miami at all costs and he will only look at other teams if Miami is absolutely NOT an option

Scott Andrew said:
They just said on sportsnetnews that Travis Henry has advised his agent to try and set up a trade with Miami at all costs and he will only look at other teams if Miami is absolutely NOT an option
Whewwww!!!

When you have the opportunity to get a back of his caliber, you have to try and get him.

When you have a guy of his caliber that wants to be here this bad....you MUST get him. Irregardless of the market. I'm not saying to trade a 2nd rounder but Saban better pull out every trick in the book to get him over here. He better exhaust every option he has before giving up on this opportunity.

Scott Andrew said:
It depends on what Miami is willing to give and what Buffalo is willing to take. Henry or his agent does not have the final say.

My reasons for wanting Henry are because he went to high school near me, and I remember him creating a buzz and absolutely dominating. It would just be kinda neat to see Henry as a Dolphin. With that said, giving up an early pick is probably not in our best interests. Henry is a good back, but he is not an elite back. I don't see him as a guy who is going to dominate every game he plays. I don't think he will ever be a 1,600 yd back, but a 1,300 yd back is still darn good.

One thing is for sure: Miami has become the place where everyone now WANTS to be! They know we are on the way with Saban and they want to join up ASAP!

Anyone wonder why we couldn't get any attention from FA the last 3 years? The PLAYERS knew that wannabe was a joke long before half the fan base woke up and realized it.

Samphin said:
I would be stunned if Bledsoe was cu by Buffalo and not brought back. I idn't think Losman is ready to run that offense yet, seeing how he was hurt for awhile and didn't get much, if any, playing time. That would be big news if Drew is indeed cut.

If they do that they should be prepared for a mediocre season.It would be smarter to sign Bledsoe to an extension at least for one more year.The Bills are not the Steelers .

We dont have the ammunition unless they are prepared to take our third rounder (Which is quite high) or future considerations or a player.

The Bucs can have Henry, I was only willing to give up nothing more than a 3rd rd next year.

Back
Top Bottom