Bud da duh duh daaa;He's killin it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bud da duh duh daaa;He's killin it

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
I called the WR pick when we traded back from 50(in the rounds 2-3 thread), cause the 6 teams ahead of the Chargers all were good on WR....I was like, "nah uh, your not fooling me Mr. Hickey....mkay"

And in one of my mocks I had Billy Turner slated to the Phins in what? that's right the third round(iirc)....Jarvis I never saw coming but I love it nonetheless and is my favorite pick of this draft.

I'm starting to see the big picture Hickey's painting. He wasn't trying to add to strength, or make the sexy selection. He got hired. Looked at the roster. Ask Philbin for his take, and worked to get the few KEY pieces this team needed and really the only necessary players atop to get Miami the best chance to make the post-season. Our D has always been waiting on our offense for a decade and a half, but with this new line, and Moreno totting the rock with Landry in the slot and Clay probably split outside. Miami is going to let Ryan sit back in that comfy pocket and allow him to just pick opposing defenses apart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this draft....Exactly what Miami needed

This is a playoff front 7, and overall defense....Could be better, but the offense was clearly in need of more attention.

Will we win a championship this season? Probably not, but this off-season should get Miami where they need to be, and that's the post-season.

10 wins is my bar for this team. Its almost all on Philbins hands now. You got what you wanted. I wanna see progress and production.

I hope he gets to sit back and tear the D apart, he better have time this year and hit wallace deep.

Even if wallace was hit deep when up 7-0 on jets in week 17, i think we make the playoffs. Thats how close we are to 9-7 or 10-6. We had the frikin 19th overalll pick, the opposite of tanking.

QB being helped out. Hope it works out.

I think our draft sucks thus far. We still don't have any guards that are that good. Morgan Moses would have started from day 1.

I think our draft sucks thus far. We still don't have any guards that are that good. Morgan Moses would have started from day 1.

Turner will play guard and we picked up Smith as a FA though.

We're a playoff team?

Reality is gonna suck for some of the people on this board this year. Hey, I want to win as much as anyone. It's been far too long but New England's still the best team in the division and the Bills and Jets have improved since the season ended......you know, when they beat us. We're just trying to keep Ryan from getting killed this year at this point. I really don't know if we will split our games again this year as we're not really better anywhere but possibly the OL where they couldn't get worse to be truthful. I'm actually thinking a last place finish is on the horizon for 2014. Probably enough to get Philbin the boot and then Hickey can get "his guy" in here. It can turn around for us after that, but with Philbin in year three, he probably doesn't survive a bad year......and honestly with Hickey being new here, I'm not too sure he wants him to. Time will tell. But hey, I'm negative by nature so maybe the Dolphins will surprise me this year. :)

The fact that so many of us have Landry as our signature tells you how talent-starved this offense has been. Yes, we are going nuts over a small slot receiver. So I wouldn't predict the playoffs just yet.

We have one starter on the O line from this draft so far. We have an upgrade on Gibson. That's what we have.

So far, 2015 is looking real good. We'll have solidified the O line by then, and we can get a premium TE in the first round, and we'll be set.

The fact that so many of us have Landry as our signature tells you how talent-starved this offense has been. Yes, we are going nuts over a small slot receiver. So I wouldn't predict the playoffs just yet.

Small? WTF? He's bigger than OJ McDuffie. Do you remember the guy or are you too young? The people who are freaking out over this are the guys who remember McDuffie and Gadsden and realize this guy is their hybrid. I'm not suggesting he's going to replace Wallace, but a third receiver the opposing offense has to pay attention to is never a bad thing. Now we just need a 4th.

Getting excited over this draft is something none of us should be excited about. We reached on a soft OT with out first pick.... Took the slowest WR in the Draft with our next pick...then took another OT who played for a high school team in college who btw, played against just as equal high school talent except K State. Both lineman were reaches. Billy was a projected 5th rounder in some mocks. I'd give this draft a 3 on a 10 scale. None of us will know how they pan out till they play. But some of u are acting like we're super bowl bound.

I am learning real fast which posts to read and which ones to ignore.
Maybe by the end of the day, I will use my ignore button. Never have before, but all these negative Nancy's make me want to puke.

I am learning real fast which posts to read and which ones to ignore.
Maybe by the end of the day, I will use my ignore button. Never have before, but all these negative Nancy's make me want to puke.

Truth hurts bro. If you want positive then maybe the Dolphins are not the team to follow. I've been a fins fan since I was born but this team has been nothing but disappointment since Dan left. I can't imagine acquiring a GM from a team that drafted worse and performed worse than us will turn things around.

I called the WR pick when we traded back from 50(in the rounds 2-3 thread), cause the 6 teams ahead of the Chargers all were good on WR....I was like, "nah uh, your not fooling me Mr. Hickey....mkay"

And in one of my mocks I had Billy Turner slated to the Phins in what? that's right the third round(iirc)....Jarvis I never saw coming but I love it nonetheless and is my favorite pick of this draft.

I'm starting to see the big picture Hickey's painting. He wasn't trying to add to strength, or make the sexy selection. He got hired. Looked at the roster. Ask Philbin for his take, and worked to get the few KEY pieces this team needed and really the only necessary players atop to get Miami the best chance to make the post-season. Our D has always been waiting on our offense for a decade and a half, but with this new line, and Moreno totting the rock with Landry in the slot and Clay probably split outside. Miami is going to let Ryan sit back in that comfy pocket and allow him to just pick opposing defenses apart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this draft....Exactly what Miami needed

This is a playoff front 7, and overall defense....Could be better, but the offense was clearly in need of more attention.

Will we win a championship this season? Probably not, but this off-season should get Miami where they need to be, and that's the post-season.

10 wins is my bar for this team. Its almost all on Philbins hands now. You got what you wanted. I wanna see progress and production.

OK Nostradamus....tells us who we will take in round four today and I will scream You the Man. Baaa daa duh....baa dah duh. :woot:

Small? WTF? He's bigger than OJ McDuffie. Do you remember the guy or are you too young? The people who are freaking out over this are the guys who remember McDuffie and Gadsden and realize this guy is their hybrid. I'm not suggesting he's going to replace Wallace, but a third receiver the opposing offense has to pay attention to is never a bad thing. Now we just need a 4th.

You are out of your mind. Go look up any of the top receivers in this league. They're over 5-11.

Jordy Nelson is 6.3
Calvin Johnson is 6.5
Josh Gordan is 6.3
AJ Green is 6.4
Demaryius Thomas is 6.3

I LOVE THE PLAYER. I predict he'll be the best receiver on our team. But immediately after he was drafted they said he was a slot receiver, because of his size. There's nothing wrong with that, it just limits him in certain respects. It won't limit his productivity at all. What I'm hoping....is that he does more than just move the chains. If he can catch TD passes, something none of our receivers are good at, then it's a home run.

Back
Top Bottom