Bud da duh duh daaa;He's killin it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bud da duh duh daaa;He's killin it

Getting excited over this draft is something none of us should be excited about. We reached on a soft OT with out first pick.... Took the slowest WR in the Draft with our next pick...then took another OT who played for a high school team in college who btw, played against just as equal high school talent except K State. Both lineman were reaches. Billy was a projected 5th rounder in some mocks. I'd give this draft a 3 on a 10 scale. None of us will know how they pan out till they play. But some of u are acting like we're super bowl bound.

Lots of fail in this post.

Landry is a very good player. Not sure what not to like. Do you all want a Wallace type WR that drops balls and does not fight for balls. Landry is the opposite of Wallace. Just what WR corp needed.

OK Nostradamus....tells us who we will take in round four today and I will scream You the Man. Baaa daa duh....baa dah duh. :woot:

its okay not to agree with an opinion, but name calling and generic puns doesnt make anyone like you more.....duh

Last edited by a moderator:
Small? WTF? He's bigger than OJ McDuffie. Do you remember the guy or are you too young? The people who are freaking out over this are the guys who remember McDuffie and Gadsden and realize this guy is their hybrid. I'm not suggesting he's going to replace Wallace, but a third receiver the opposing offense has to pay attention to is never a bad thing. Now we just need a 4th.

Agreed. OJ McDuffie was the man.

I am not a big fan of WR's but I really like Landry.

Back
Top Bottom