Buddwalk challenges FITM | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalk challenges FITM

kearseproject11wc-1.jpg

clear.gif

kearseproject11wc-1.jpg

I love the text. Nice work on it.... The only down side is it looks alot like this.
marvinharrisproject0mk-1.jpg

also that cutout near his left arm could of been better...

clear.gif

Very nice. Dont like the text but other than that very good. Cut out is not the best but its pretty good.

my vote gose for number 2...it was real close but since number 1 looks almost like the Mavin one i had to pick 2...
another reason i picked 2 was, 1 is from a tutorial...so number 2 made it w/o help

Both are good, but looking at 1 is see the main cutout has white pixels left over on the insides of the arms. My vote goes to two.

EDIT: I just looked at 1 again and I may be being picky here but the way it appears with his arms to either side like that is that they are disconnected and remind me of these monsters in Zelda. :lol:

tied up 2-2...btw jt the kearse on may look like the marvin one but when judging it its meant to have no reflection on the marvin one because the marvin one is not up for judging :wink: :wink: :wink:

Buddwalk said:
tied up 2-2...btw jt the kearse on may look like the marvin one but when judging it its meant to have no reflection on the marvin one because the marvin one is not up for judging :wink: :wink: :wink:
but it was torn up between them both but since number 2 was original i picked that one...Number 2 took longer to make while 1 was just edited from the Marvin one with changed colors and new psd... and also its easy to use a tutorail to make a sig...its harder to make one on your own...so thats why 2 got my vote

the Kearse one is better Peppers' expression is really, kind of, well, weird :eek2:

Back
Top Bottom