Buddwalks Analysis of our game with Carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks Analysis of our game with Carolina

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Well we all have a new coaching staff so dont expect anything wonderful...Im predicting They win 17-10, and heres the stats

Dolphins
Gus Frerotte - 21-39 239 yards 1 TD 2 Ints
Ronnie Brown - 17 carries for 68 yards
Chris Chambers - 6 catches TD
Marty Booker - 4 catches
Wes Welker - 2 catches
David Boston - 1 catch
Randy McMichael - 5 catches
Zach Thomas - 16 Solo Tackles
Jason Taylor - 2 Sacks
Olindo Mare - 1/3 FGs 1-1 pat

Panthers
Jake Delhomme - 16-30 186 yards 2 ints
Stephen Davis - 26 carries for 79 yards
Steve Smith - 5 catches
Ricky Phroel - 5 catches
Keary Colbert - 2 catches
Freddie Jones - 1 catch
Dan Morgan - 8 tackles solo
Julius Peppers - 5 tackles 1 sack 1 int 1 Td
John Kasey - 1/2 FG 2-2 pat

Buddwalk said:
Well we all have a new coaching staff so dont expect anything wonderful...Im predicting They win 17-10, and heres the stats

Dolphins
Gus Frerotte - 21-39 239 yards 1 TD 2 Ints
Ronnie Brown - 17 carries for 68 yards
Chris Chambers - 6 catches TD
Marty Booker - 4 catches
Wes Welker - 2 catches
David Boston - 1 catch
Randy McMichael - 5 catches
Zach Thomas - 16 Solo Tackles
Jason Taylor - 2 Sacks
Olindo Mare - 1/3 FGs 1-1 pat

Panthers
Jake Delhomme - 16-30 186 yards 2 ints
Stephen Davis - 26 carries for 79 yards
Steve Smith - 5 catches
Ricky Phroel - 5 catches
Keary Colbert - 2 catches
Freddie Jones - 1 catch
Dan Morgan - 8 tackles solo
Julius Peppers - 5 tackles 1 sack 1 int 1 Td
John Kasey - 1/2 FG 2-2 pat

Predicting a score is one thing but predicting stats? Hell I wanna see this guy's crystal ball that way I can beat the **** out of him with it. Yeah we probably are gona lose but hopefully not.

Delhomme no TD's? maybe i was the only one who saw noodle arm throw all over us yesterday

Slappy8800 said:
Delhomme no TD's? maybe i was the only one who saw noodle arm throw all over us yesterday

must of been cause delhomme put up horrible stats yesterday :lol:

Predicting a score is one thing but predicting stats? Hell I wanna see this guy's crystal ball that way I can beat the **** out of him with it. Yeah we probably are gona lose but hopefully not.

So you wanna beat the **** out of me for making a prediction. 2 words buddy anger management. Next time you got a problem with me dont express it on the forums pm me and we'll work it out

thats bull****. you wanna beat the **** out of him, cuz he dared to make some predictions. posters that make comments like that are ruining our forums here. the garbage that gets thrown up here is getting worse everyday. without differing opinions, we would have nothing to talk about, but some of the people here take things the wrong way and take things to extremes.

Freddie Jones isn't with the Panthers anymore. He retired from football a couple of months ago.

Back
Top Bottom