Buddwalks December Mock Draft 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks December Mock Draft 3

i don't think cutler is a secret anymore. actually, he never really was, as i remember most people had him as the #2 or #3 senior QB prospect before the season

kastofsna120 said:
i don't think cutler is a secret anymore. actually, he never really was, as i remember most people had him as the #2 or #3 senior QB prospect before the season

Just a gut feeling here, but if Omar Jacobs comes out, he will pass Cutler after the Combines. Not saying its right, but he will post better numbers, and you know the scouts love numbers.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Just a gut feeling here, but if Omar Jacobs comes out, he will pass Cutler after the Combines. Not saying its right, but he will post better numbers, and you know the scouts love numbers.

No way, What "numbers" are you referring to?

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Interesting mock.

In most mock drafts, he is not even 1st round.

How accurate do you think "most mocks" are with 2 weeks left in the regular season and before the combine and senior bowl?

SpeedRush99 said:
No way, What "numbers" are you referring to?

Wokouts, 40 yard dash, passing drills etc...

Its just a gut feeling, not saying its fact.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Wokouts, 40 yard dash, passing drills etc...

Its just a gut feeling, not saying its fact.

Its cool, I just don't see that happening at all. Cutler has the edge over him in so many areas.

Arm strength
Mechanics
footwork
experience
accuracy
size

SpeedRush99 said:
Its cool, I just don't see that happening at all. Cutler has the edge over him in so many areas.

Arm strength
Mechanics
footwork
experience
accuracy
size

Jacobs is extremely accurate, and has a cannon. His mechanics are a mess. But if he works out with a QB coach (ALA A Smith last year), and corrects those mechanics, he could shoot up fast.

smith still hasn't corrected his mechanics, so i doubt that had anything to do with his leap in the draft. he still ****s and shoots. still, better than what jacobs does

the only way i see jacobs jumping into the first is if a) vince yougn doesn't declare and b) cutler has a horrible senior bowl/combines

SpeedRush99 said:
Unless he shows up stoned or drunk, which I doubt, he'll show the goods and everyone will be talking about him instead of Leinart as the top QB.
While i agree with you that cutler goes in round 1, the only person who showed up drunk or stoned would be a GM who considered taking Cutler of Leinart!

SpeedRush99 said:

Arm strength
Mechanics
footwork
experience
accuracy
size

Jacobs has a good arm
pretty good footwork actually when he is not under pressure, and i hear cutlers isn't to great
2 starting years of experience and a 3rd year on a winning team
better accuracy than cutler, 41TD's-4INT's, Cutlers accuracy is also suspect
Jacobs is 6'5? How much bigger do you want

I don't think he will leap him, but Jacobs might be the physically superior or at least comprable QB.

saves said:
Jacobs has a good arm
pretty good footwork actually when he is not under pressure, and i hear cutlers isn't to great
2 starting years of experience and a 3rd year on a winning team
better accuracy than cutler, 41TD's-4INT's, Cutlers accuracy is also suspect
Jacobs is 6'5? How much bigger do you want

I don't think he will leap him, but Jacobs might be the physically superior or at least comprable QB.

I'm not trying to bash Jacobs by any means, I'm just saying Cutler is a superior prospect. Jacobs does have an arm but not as strong as Cutler's. Cutler is a 4 year starter at Vandy. Accuracy is debatable. By size I meant total package, as in bulk, the games I've seen of Jacobs he looks fragile out there, like a big hit could snap him in half.

@@@@@ said:
While i agree with you that cutler goes in round 1, the only person who showed up drunk or stoned would be a GM who considered taking Cutler of Leinart!

I'm not saying its gonna happen, exaggerating just a bit, but it could.

We won't take a LB in the first round. I think we take Cutler if he's still there

dm416 said:
We won't take a LB in the first round. I think we take Cutler if he's still there

I would hope so...I think that Cutler would be a great 1st round p/u for the fins....and I def think he'll go in the 1st round..

Buddwalk said:
2nd-4th round...all depends on his combine, guy comes out haves a huge combine could be a high 1st round pick im actually a big fan too ;)

oh yea, I think he will have a good combine, he is a hard worker, and if he is available i would want him :)

Back
Top Bottom