Buffalo and Detriot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo and Detriot

flip

Starter
Reaction score
God i hope nobody under estimates these 2 teams

I think we underestimated the Browns thinking we would win that game easily and that is why they didnt wanna to rush B-Marsh in there. Buffalo and Detroit were actually play very well this season but not as of late. Detroit is not the same without Stafford and there is only so much the Bills can do. Hope they bring it to the Jets on week 17 thou.

The Bills can put up points fast, lets just hope we up to task.

Lions really scare me even if the QB play for them isn't great right now, there defense line is pretty dam good. Suh is a beast. I wouldn't be surprise if we lose. O and I forgot C. Johnson o dam lol.

But smart play and maybe offensive try and make some moves. Defense keep it up and we can win both. It won't be easy. Look at browns game. :(

i am not underestimating any teams anymore like i used to. todays offensive performance( or lack of) did not make me re think about not overestimating other teams.

the bills will be without lee evans though which can weaken their offense a tad, but ryan fitzpatrick is a real solid qb imo and very mobile also. he can cause trouble with his feet.

they will be a dangerous team.

scary note- the dolphins are 0-9 i believe following a win over the jets, or something like that i read here a while ago. lets change that.

Well, Detroit has lost something like 27 straight on the road. Thats pretty bad dont ya think.

Nevertheless, we did lose to the Browns at home and their QB was Jake Delhomme in that game. Our offense is absolutely pathetic. So it is entirely possible we lose one or both of these games. Especially the Bills. They have been playing decent ball lately and Ryan Fitzpatrick is actually a pretty good QB.

Back
Top Bottom