Buffalo At Miami gameplan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo At Miami gameplan

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Run the freaking ball.

The Bills have been resurgent lately going 3-2 in the last 5 games the same as us.
In the 2 losses they gave up 200 yards rushing in each game.
They are currently ranked 32nd against the run.
In our earlier victory against them we rushed for 132 yards, our 4th best rushing outing for the season.

Last year when they beat us we rushed for 157 yards. But we got away from the running the ball late in a close game. 3 late Interceptions by Henne sealed our demise.

Let me say this again.
Run the freaking ball.

If it doesn't work, try it again.
If we can't beat the Bills running the ball and playing defense then we don't deserve to win.

This is a scary game. The offense is playing so poorly this could be a really embarrasing loss. The Defense may have to be perfect. This offense is a serious concern. It's just hard to believe how bad they have gotten from last year and the begining of this year. Just piss poor the last 2 games.

Our offensive gameplan should be to pray for turnovers in field goal range because we won't score otherwise.

I'll be in front of the TV like "Yahoo!!! We're gonna get a FG!!!"
dont forget to fist pump.

I think our D is a good matchup for them...

Why? Miami has been able to get pressure with 4 players especially when teams are in pass mode..The Bills have been in pass mode all season long since they are not running the ball very well. I expect Wake to have at least 2 sacks.. The only problem is can we get a lead to keep the Bills in pass mode?
Can our offense move the ball against the Bills? I am not so sure about that...I know the Bills are not very good against the run but we are piss poor running the ball this year..Are we able to get 4 yards and 5 yards sometimes? Yes but were not able to get those 20 and 30 yard runs that you want to keep the plays to a minimum. Thats the problem right now..the longer Chad Henne is on the field the more oppurtunties he has to make mistakes..Mistakes that Buffalo will surley capatilize on.

Our offensive gameplan should be to pray for turnovers in field goal range because we won't score otherwise.

Lucky for us Carpenter gives us and extended range....
Also if we are able to effectively run the ball on them we should have not problem beating them again...I see this game being another low scoring game though. Seemed last time we played the Bills their secondary was playing very well.

Offensively they have no threats as Vontae Davis should be able to shut down that guy who blames God for everything and no Lee Evans. Expect Wake to expose their weak line and get 4 sacks.

Back
Top Bottom