Buffalo Bills receiver Cole Beasley is on the trade block | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Bills receiver Cole Beasley is on the trade block

Beasley is a top 10 separation guy. I'd be all over that if Buffalo was willing to trade within the division.

Why are they trying to trade him at that salary?
..because he costs way too much.

Beasely took 691 snaps in 2021 which is more than he had in 2020 (the year people use to proclaim he's a 'top' receiver at anything) and 3rd most in his career.

Beasely was targeted 112 times in 2021 which is the most of his career.

His yard/reception was the lowest of his career. His YAC was the lowest of his career.

He fell off a cliff. He's living on his reputation now.

Beasley doesn’t fit our timeline. I’d rather have Braxton Berrios if we’re looking for a slot.

Only contenders should be in on Beasley at his age, IMO.

Beasley doesn’t fit our timeline. I’d rather have Braxton Berrios if we’re looking for a slot.

Only contenders should be in on Beasley at his age, IMO.
This type of thinking - which is SO prevalent on this forum - is odd to me.

You don’t ONLY get young players. You can have players on 1-2 year deals. You can have players you fully expect to use for 2-3 years and then let go. You will not keep every single young player you get for the next 6-8 years… why is everyone SO hell bent that every position have only young players?

And in fact, the youngest teams are always low or mediocre in league standing. The most competitive teams are not young, and generally will be “older” in terms of overall age. Look into it.

I couldn’t care less about Beasley in particular… just in general, you guys really need to start breaking away from ”young guys only” rule that is commonly subscribed to here.

This type of thinking - which is SO prevalent on this forum - is odd to me.

You don’t ONLY get young players. You can have players on 1-2 year deals. You can have players you fully expect to use for 2-3 years and then let go. You will not keep every single young player you get for the next 6-8 years… why is everyone SO hell bent that every position have only young players?

And in fact, the youngest teams are always low or mediocre in league standing. The most competitive teams are not young, and generally will be “older” in terms of overall age. Look into it.

I couldn’t care less about Beasley in particular… just in general, you guys really need to start breaking away from ”young guys only” rule that is commonly subscribed to here.
I admit I prefer guys that are young enough that you can project a 4 or 5 year window with the team, not guys who are going to be here 1 or 2 years tops before they're going to need to be replaced. That being said If Miami is going to move on from Parker at wr, they need a vet presence in the wr room and corp of Waddle, Beasley, two good rookies, Bowden and Hollins could benifit from some vet leadership. Beasley is not the dynamic wr we might prefer, but he gets open quickly in tight spaces and that might work better for Tua than some 6'2 20 wr with deep speed.

How do you manage just a single touchdown with Josh Allen and his 36 TDs throwing to you? No to Cole

He's been a good slot guy in his career.

Thought in Dallas he started to focus on off the field stuff more than football but that's the culture Jerry has there.

I mean if he was a FAi wouldn't mind if the price was right.

Back
Top Bottom