Buffalo Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Bills

Well, one positive for the Jills (if there is one) is that you'll likely get to see what you have in McGahee before this year is out. Breaking your leg is something that you really just can't play through as there is a very high probability of making the injury severly worse. This means that, barring an act of complete desperation by Henry (something I'm not ruling out since he's been looking over his shoulder all season long) Willis will get his shot some time this year. Hopefully he's able to become the kind of back everyone thinks he can be and runs all over those teams mentioned above. Granted, Henry's been doing a pretty good job but he doesn't seem to be able to both put up great yardage AND score TD's; it's been one or the other for him this season.

Originally posted by Snickersbps

and we'de be 10-0 or 9-1

stoopid coaches:D
lol..so true.
I honestly am frightened at the though of how good the Dolphins could be with good coaching....same with the Bills

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
lol..so true.
I honestly am frightened at the though of how good the Dolphins could be with good coaching....same with the Bills
if norv would just open his play book to page 2........................:rolleyes:

It's gotten so bad for Buffalo that Bills fans can't even make fun of us anymore for losing to the Texans. :)

Originally posted by DolphinzD
It's gotten so bad for Buffalo that Bills fans can't even make fun of us anymore for losing to the Texans. :)
D, you should go to the smack forum and read some of the old posts by bills fans that "hellion" dug up. we are such losers for getting creamed by houston!:lol: :lol: :goof: :evil:

Geez it's gotten sooo bad that we can't even make fun of the bengals.

Originally posted by dolfan06
D, you should go to the smack forum and read some of the old posts by bills fans that "hellion" dug up. we are such losers for getting creamed by houston!:lol: :lol: :goof: :evil:

I should.....I bet there's some good stuff in there.....

Originally posted by DolphinzD

I should.....I bet there's some good stuff in there.....
this is just one of em!

It is going to be so sweet not having your sorry a$$ on this board for a week after we kick the living **** out of that pop warner team you guys attempt to pass off as an NFL team.

You beat the Jets on the road... Whoopteef'ing-do... The Texans spanked you in YOUR house...

this was made just before we whipped their *** in miami! there are a whole lot more of em about us getting beat by the texans.;) :evil:

And I can find a plethora of threads where you guys are just totally laughing at the thought of the Texans beating you...works both ways fellas

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
And I can find a plethora of threads where you guys are just totally laughing at the thought of the Texans beating you...works both ways fellas
but you got a double whammy! laughed like hell about us losing to the texans and how you were gonna trash us!:lol: :tongue:

Circlingthe wagons,
What do you think about trying to RUN THE FOOTBALL. The only guy on that offense balling at all is henry. Playing on a broken leg he still kicks a$$ (justifying the Mcgahee/price trade ).:smackhead
Pehaps someone should remind gilbride that he has a back who can run. Perhaps even trying a run play on third down and short would be a novel yet effective concept. Although I must admit I love hearing bill fans crying in their soup, I will root for them against our competition for a playoff spot. Also root against everyone playing against jake the fake. :stick:

Originally posted by justafan
Geez it's gotten sooo bad that we can't even make fun of the bengals.

HOW true....:rofl:

GOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Circlingthe wagons,
What do you think about trying to RUN THE FOOTBALL. The only guy on that offense balling at all is henry. Playing on a broken leg he still kicks a$$ (justifying the Mcgahee/price trade ).:smackhead
Pehaps someone should remind gilbride that he has a back who can run. Perhaps even trying a run play on third down and short would be a novel yet effective concept. Although I must admit I love hearing bill fans crying in their soup, I will root for them against our competition for a playoff spot. Also root against everyone playing against jake the fake. :stick:
I hear ya dread, and i agree....If I knew any himen, I'd put a contract out on Gilbride:(

Back
Top Bottom