Buffalo Bison fiasco | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Bison fiasco

fin-atic said:
Hey Buffalo Boy...blah blah blah

This thread was started by a Dolphin fan. You have added to it. If you don't like it go start your own thread.

As for your assessment of the Bills, your football knowledge ='s a run of the mill Jets fan. A lot of opinion and hype but very little understanding. Hey, why don't you get NFL Sunday ticket and watch a couple of football games involving teams other than Miami.

:lol:

SDFinFan said:
Now with Drew Bledsoe signed, the Bison have spent 2 consecutive 1st round picks on guys that might never start for them. Barring significant injury to either starter, McGahee and Losman are unlikely to see any playing time. Quite a huge price to pay for backups at best. But don't worry Bison fan you won't make the same mistake next year - since you don't have your #1 pick anymore!! :roflmao:

:lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

Dont worry. They will trade a top player for the 1st rounder they wasted the year before. Bledsoe varified it in an interview :lol: They have spent the last 3 1st rounders on the following: Bledsoe and aging qb, Mcgahee not only a rb with one knee but a position where the have top talent, and Losman a guy who will replace the aging qb that took up a 1st rounder 2 years prior :lol: UNREAL.

When that number two defense wins more than 6 games call me other than that, you can keep them. I know it is hard to come up with more than just hopes for the jills who will be in the cellar again son. Dolfanreal69

dreadlockera said:
Dont worry. They will trade a top player for the 1st rounder they wasted the year before. Bledsoe varified it in an interview :lol: They have spent the last 3 1st rounders on the following: Bledsoe and aging qb, Mcgahee not only a rb with one knee but a position where the have top talent, and Losman a guy who will replace the aging qb that took up a 1st rounder 2 years prior :lol: UNREAL.

Can someone translate this into English for me?

Three differant players your team gave up 1st rd picks for and only one of them, an aging QB is gonna see significant playing time for the team.Dolfanreal69

Drew Bledsoe, Willis McGahee, Lee Evans will all see significant playing time. As for Losman, smart teams plan a transition period. While Eli is getting thrown to the wolves, Losman is getting the Pennington learning curve.

Sheesh i saw alot of people on here liked Evans before the draft...I guess now that hes a bill that knee is a major concern again. I'm sure Losmans attitude will change alot now that hes a small fish in a much bigger pond. Who knows if any of their draft picks will work out, but if u are goin to bring in a qb it is best to let him sit for a year. McGahee is the only one i dont like, and thats just cuz of the major injury and the fact they had a rb in Henry already...Could work out for them, have to see.

Bills had an interesting draft. We'll see. What else is their really to say?

dolfanreal69 said:
When that number two defense wins more than 6 games call me other than that, you can keep them. I know it is hard to come up with more than just hopes for the jills who will be in the cellar again son. Dolfanreal69
When your league-leading rusher and sacker(of 02), as well as all your other probowlers nets you a playoff berth, then talk. This is basically what you finfans are bragging about: "We suck less than you do!"...true, but that still means you suck

baalworship said:
McGahee had one of the best seasons a college runningback EVER had and was a guaranteed top 5 pick before his injury. The Bills thought he was a top 1-2 talent. The Miami runningbacks coach said McGahee was the best Miami back ever and that list included Edgerrin James, Gore, and Clinton Portis.

So what a player does in college football automatically follows him when he is drafted into the NFL ??? :lol:

And considering the extensive damage to McGahees knee I doubt very much that the kid is a 100% !!! I don't care what YOU or the goats coaching staff continue to spew,,, It can take up to 2 years to consider an athlete fully recovered from a torn ACL ......

Examples -- Edge, J Anderson, who has retired .....

:goof:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan said:
Other than possibly a DE ,last years no. 2 ranked D does not need anymore D players than your aging (Seau and Zach...Greenwood who?) D.

You know it is funny but all I heard last season was how freakin bad the Dolphins offense was from bills fans justa ... Now if the Phins O was THAT BAD, then why couldn't your goats "2nd ranked D" squeeze out at least 1 win last season ???

You can't have it both ways !!

:shakeno:

Marino1938

baalworship said:
This thread was started by a Dolphin fan.

Sooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't mean that YOU have to add to the thread ......

:evil:

Marino1983

Dr.Rad said:
Since we have some Bills fans here, maybe someone can answer me this...
I thought the only reason(s) McGahee left is because he had a silly sophomore season, and the fact that he was probably not gonna beat out Gore, not because he is a franchise running back. Can someone shed some light on this??

McGahee left Miami because if he stayed in school, he would have had to spend a year rehabbing and then he would have to battle it out for a starting job the next year. If McGahee didn't get injured, he would have gone in the top 10.

However, the pick was still a stupid one for Buffalo IMO. Henry is a fine RB who is committed to the franchise. He was a Bills fan growing up and doesn't seem to want to leave. The Bills didn't need a RB and they could have gotten someone who could play right away. The Bills weren't exactly good enough to use the first round on something they don't need.

The Bills problem now, is that they have spent 3 1st round draft picks on 2 QBs in the last 3 years. That will start hurting you in other areas before it really starts helping you, IMO.

Evans is a good pick, but I must say that McGahee was a BIG gamble that may, or may not work out. If it does not work out then you are further behind. If he does work out then you recoup a draft pick that you have already jettisoned, but again IMO you are behind for a year or two.

The Bills moves may help them in 2 or 3 years, but IMO they have done very LITTLE to help themsleves out in the immediate future.

The drafting of Losman was a big admission that Bledsoe was a MISTAKE. No bones about it. He was supposed to get you to the playoffs, he didn't and now his replacement is in line. Love it when I'm right!!!(about Bledsoe)

I think you guys left something out..

Winfield is in a Viks uni..
Chambers/ Boston will tear up the bills.. as usual

sweep again
i liked evans til he got drafted by the bills now i hope he tears his acl again and the bills get 4 wins just so the bills fans will stop denying that they suck, and justifying the mcgahee trade

bills suck
:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom