Buffalo signing Kevin Kolb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo signing Kevin Kolb

Schefter just reported that the Bills are signing Kevin Kolb. :lol: Man, what is going on in Buffalo? Trainwreck.

Emulating the 2000-2010 Miami Dolphins, minus the good defense during the first 4 years? Would have been better off sticking with Fitzpatrick, even with the stupid contract they gave him.

Emulating the 2000-2010 Miami Dolphins, minus the good defense during the first 4 years? Would have been better off sticking with Fitzpatrick, even with the stupid contract they gave him.

Fitzpatrick is better, so this signing doesn't make any sense.

Fitzpatrick is better, so this signing doesn't make any sense.
It only makes sense if they are drafting a QB and Kolb will just be filler. If Smith and Barkley are gone, they'll be stuck with Glennon or Nassib (probably the latter just to cater to the home crowd).

Either way, :lol:

lmao...who is running this team? Who is the head scout man?

Wanny....Gailey.....Losman.....Fitzy.....damn I'd be pissed if I were Bills fan....since Jim Kelly, Thurman and Marv Levy this team has consistently bought in re-treads/sub-par talent. Wow. Just total ineptness.

I hope Kolb starts, and we crush him.

Edit: Wait, who are we to talk, what have we brought in since Marino? :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's cheaper than Fitzpatrick and probably gives them about the same level of effectiveness.

2 years, $13 million.

:jawdrop:
The only player to get more for doing less was Haynesworth. Amazing.

Edit: I take that back, at least Haynesworth played well before getting paid.

God i love the Bills.

Please let Buddy Nix stay there for years to come.

2 years, $13 million.

:jawdrop:

As excessive as that sounds it still would have paled by comparison on every level to us trading for Orton and signing him for $8Mil if as legend has it, Ross didn't step in to stop the madness.

The only thing worse for Bills fans would be if he plays over his head the first half of the season and the team gives him a multi year extension with a lot of guaranteed money.

I guess people totally missed Kolb throwing 3 TD passes and 24pts in the 2nd half alone (and over 300 yards) vs the Dolphins defense last year.

I guess people totally missed Kolb throwing 3 TD passes and 24pts in the 2nd half alone (and over 300 yards) vs the Dolphins defense last year.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. That game doesn't make him worth the money that he got...not even close.

Back
Top Bottom