Buffet on Nfl Network now!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffet on Nfl Network now!!

phinphever

Still Perfect
Reaction score
Concert and Press conference on NFL network right now!!!

Buffet from LandShark Stadium

Dont know if it is posted but jimmy buffet is performing on the NFLN right now to celebrate the new name of the dolphin's stadium.

it was online at dolphins.com. Did anyone hear the new "FINS" song?

i will NEVER do that dance. fins to the left, fins to the right. not for me. did we draft buffet this year? he can line up in the slot next to the ginn family.

I love the theme song! better than that crap we have playing the past season! Monday night against the Colts is gonna be rockin!

Being a huge Buffet Fan I love this, and alot of people follow Buffett who will become new Dolphin fans.

Favre needs 18 hours of coverage in the offseason or he gets mad.

He shouldn't worry they are doing another Favre story in a couple min.

shhh! dont say that stuff to loud, or else Jay Cutler might hear, get jealous, and demand another trade!

I'm not a Jimmy Buffet fan at all so I am taking a lot of heat over this. My phone was ringing non-stop last night from friends calling to bust my nuts.

I can't do much about it so I'll just say if it creates a great atmosphere for the fans at the stadium I'm okay with it.

Don't really mind the logo or the new name.

I'm not a Jimmy Buffet fan at all so I am taking a lot of heat over this. My phone was ringing non-stop last night from friends calling to bust my nuts.

I can't do much about it so I'll just say if it creates a great atmosphere for the fans at the stadium I'm okay with it.

Don't really mind the logo or the new name.

Well people do talk..........

Back
Top Bottom