Buffoonery at its finest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffoonery at its finest

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
Guys like me have suffered being a Dolphin fan for decades. But the level of absolute buffoonery of this team makes it SO despicable to even care. I mean the pre snap fiascos go on and on…the poor decision making of stupid coaching decisions boggles the mind!

I feel your pain, but posting new threads should be locked during the game.

Parker can’t catch a pass with everything on the line - but Beasley DESTROYED us!!!

Wow that was agonizing and disgraceful. A seriously BAD team! Letting Josh Allen party on our heads year after year!!! Disgusting!!!!

Grier “I’ll trade our first round pick while you assemble the finest coaching staff and win 11 games” (record scratch)

I thought the Bears could've beaten San Fran. They had just gotten momentum and a lead...
But..
NO.

This franchise has no hope of recovery until Ross sells the team.
I dont know who would be the buyer, but as fans we need a fresh start with another with more love for the team.
Its almost like Ross would be enjoying the pain and suffering of this once proud franchise.

Remember Ross is a closet Jests fan and tried to buy them first.He has no business owning the Dolphins just because he has the money. We are just a toy he has no idea what to do with.

This franchise has no hope of recovery until Ross sells the team.
I dont know who would be the buyer, but as fans we need a fresh start with another with more love for the team.
Its almost like Ross would be enjoying the pain and suffering of this once proud franchise.

Bad news is Ross has already has named his likely successor. It's his right hand man IIRC

I watched today but wasn’t emotionally connected. Matter of fact it was basically background noise while I took a nap.

I did watch some, though - predictable garbage

Back
Top Bottom