Buh Bye Dave........................ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buh Bye Dave........................

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
Isn't it sad that it took Randy McMichael to light a little fire under the O-lines arse because Diamond Dave couldn't?

This is what 5 years of Wannstedt gets you, 5 years of him in Chicago netted a 4-12 season, I'd say we're on track.

They say history repeats itself.........buckle up!

Dude, the sad thing is, you're right. This is going to be a long and hard season.

BlueFin said:
Isn't it sad that it took Randy McMichael to light a little fire under the O-lines arse because Diamond Dave couldn't?

This is what 5 years of Wannstedt gets you, 5 years of him in Chicago netted a 4-12 season, I'd say we're on track.

They say history repeats itself.........buckle up!
You mean Dave "Dead Coach Walking" Wannstadt.?

http://www.benmaller.com/#nfl_rumors_notes

Some of you people are ridiculous. How do you know what Dave was doing? Were you at the game behind the bench? Were you on the sideline? You don't know what Dave was doing. Yeah he was on the sideline running his fingers through his hair, what would have done went around soupboning everyone? This is ridiculous. Dave wasn't saying or doing anything huh.

''That's the maddest I've ever seen him,'' defensive end Jason Taylor said. ``He has a right to feel that way.''

jesusfreak26 said:
Some of you people are ridiculous. How do you know what Dave was doing? Were you at the game behind the bench? Were you on the sideline? You don't know what Dave was doing. Yeah he was on the sideline running his fingers through his hair, what would have done went around soupboning everyone? This is ridiculous. Dave wasn't saying or doing anything huh.

''That's the maddest I've ever seen him,'' defensive end Jason Taylor said. ``He has a right to feel that way.''
Yeah, after the game, where was his leadership during the game? We all saw Marvin Lewis jawing at his entire team.

You'd have to be a bonehead not to notice the O-line played better after McMike ripped into them, something Dave should have been doing all game.

Make all the excuses you want for this lame coach, his time is running out.

DW was handed a playoff team on a sliver platter 4 years ago, and he's done nothing but run it into the ground ever since.

yeap. Dave is done. i was jealous to see Marvin pump up his players. Dave has never been a motivator & will never be. honestly have you guys ever seen Dave motivate or chew out any of players?

shouright said:
DW was handed a playoff team on a sliver platter 4 years ago, and he's done nothing but run it into the ground ever since.
Thats exactly right Shou, it was a threetime playoff team when he took over, little by little he has driven this team down......I saw defeat written all over JT and Zachs face last night, yes they give it their all and wanted to win, but down deep you could see on their faces they know its a lost cause with Wanny.

My only hope is that, if this season continues to go down the outhouse chute, the FO will not resort to the ready-made, "it was a tough season and it's not Dave's fault" line and keep him around. Fortunately, Huizenga seems to be stubborn enough to stick to his "playoffs or bust" mantra, which looks increasingly unrealistic.

Now excuse me while I retire to the garage to continue work on my "Jim Fassel or Romeo Crennel for head coach" bandwagon. :D

I wonder what was being said in the locker room. He knows he's done. With penelaties like yesterdays game, he has a lot to blame on him self. NFL stands for
Not
For
Long
for Wanny right now. But who is out there now that we can pick up? No one. I hate to go back to this but its next year

stephin said:
I wonder what was being said in the locker room. He knows he's done. With penelaties like yesterdays game, he has a lot to blame on him self. NFL stands for
Not
For
Long
for Wanny right now. But who is out there now that we can pick up? No one. I hate to go back to this but its next year
I'd fire Wanny and let Trestman install the west coast offense Feeley ran In Philly, Gordon would be better suited for it.

Unless Trestman tears it up I'd go make Saban an offer he couldn't refuse after the season.

Back
Top Bottom