Build the Defense without having Suh in Mind. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Build the Defense without having Suh in Mind.

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
When the Dolphins sign Paul Soliai as a welcome back contract, now the focus on James Laurinaitis begins. What would his Cap hit be? Gase will realize he is best suited at the strong side backer the OLB, he also had a lack of production in SOLO tackles. We focus on the top MLB to Zach Thomas comparisons the one everyone forgot. I agree our O-Line needs to be rebuilt ASAP. That is easy because our past coaching staff had no football common sense. Sorry the "bully" scandal with good ol'Richie, is one tense moment as a true Dolphin fan because there is no such thing as bullying in the NFL it's is a sport. UFC's greatest would laugh about CTE. There is too much money involved its a business.

The draft: What top MLB can we gain from free agency? Myles Jack would be my top option besides Ramsey. Those two are on the top of my list. Bosa is not the traditional NFL Edge type. Used properly he can be a Michael Ayers type player or beyond. A former High School coach said "his ankles were extremely thick he could bench over 400LBS plus in our weight room. That's a man bull. St. Thomas breeds great talent that many Universities jump on.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."Vince Lombardi.

"I bleed aqua and orange" -T. Mash

Ragland would be a LOT better than Laurunitas. If Jack and Ramsey are gone obviously

:confused:

Why would we "Build the Defense without having Suh in Mind" ... Isn't the point of having Suh to be him as the centerpiece?

Not sure where you're going with this.

:confused:

Why would we "Build the Defense without having Suh in Mind" ... Isn't the point of having Suh to be him as the centerpiece?

Not sure where you're going with this.

It is a exercise in creative thinking...remove players of value from a team that only has a few and try to build.

****, why not just eliminate Jones. Landry, Parker, and Tannehill as well.

It is a exercise in creative thinking...remove players of value from a team that only has a few and try to build.

****, why not just eliminate Jones. Landry, Parker, and Tannehill as well.

As long as we're not starting over without John Denney.

As long as we're not starting over without John Denney.

Couldn't even go there in a hypothetical situation...cornerstone of the franchise.

"Build your house without a roof"

You will have to understand what will happen to Suh if he were to get injured? It's the NFL crazier things have happened. I'm not saying he should, this would be the worst scenario possible. How would the team recover if he did? Last time I remember there is no I "Suh" in team.

You will have to understand what will happen to Suh if he were to get injured? It's the NFL crazier things have happened. I'm not saying he should, this would be the worst scenario possible. How would the team recover if he did? Last time I remember there is no I "Suh" in team.

I'm pretty sure you can't build to the worst possible scenario. Like if a Earthquake-Tsunami hits Southern Florida and all of Miami-Dade goes undersea, how do you build your football team then? Well the answer obviously is to hope John Denney lives the offseason in Provo Utah and then build back around him

I'm pretty sure you can't build to the worst possible scenario. Like if a Earthquake-Tsunami hits Southern Florida and all of Miami-Dade goes undersea, how do you build your football team then? Well the answer obviously is to hope John Denney lives the offseason in Provo Utah and then build back around him

Everyone thought Carolina was doomed when they lost Kelvin Benjamin and looked how they bounced back with having Ginn as their top wideout. 15-1 regular season record best in the NFL. Who would step up in Miami, Jones? Lippett? Jenkins? How do you put a spark under their a** to make them the best they could possibly be?

Suh's effect will most be felt once you have linebackers that can actually play.

Ragland would be a LOT better than Laurunitas. If Jack and Ramsey are gone obviously

Hmmmm...That wouldn't be a biased decision based on your favorite college football team, would it? Ragland isn't nearly as good as CJ Mosley and Mosley went at #17. No way he should be selected #8.

Hmmmm...That wouldn't be a biased decision based on your favorite college football team, would it? Ragland isn't nearly as good as CJ Mosley and Mosley went at #17. No way he should be selected #8.

It's funny people think Ragland was a beast in college, he was but he had the best defensive minded coach and two first round tackles eating up blockers in front of him. Myles Jack should be the answer, but if he's not there do you select Jaylon Smith? Or select a LB in the 2nd?

Back
Top Bottom