Built to last or leave? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Built to last or leave?

Heinegrabber

Since 84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Starks, Soliai, Grimes, Clemons, and Misi are all on the final year of contracts with Starks carrying the tag and Misi in the final year of his rookie deal. Who gets the extension?

Grimes must stay healthy and play lights out to warrant Miami re-signing or giving him a mid-season extension.

Misi, I believe, is playing his last season for Miami.

I don't believe Starks or Clemons will be re-signed. (Clemons was brought back only with a one-year contract, so they wanted to upgrade the position, but ended up upgrading elsewhere)

Soliai should be extended.

I think everyone except Starks resigns next offseason, barring injuries of course..

Soliai gets an extension NOW if it was up to me...

Grimes will likely want big $. If he shows up big, i'd work with him. I'm not breaking the bank for the guy tho...

Clemons we extend if he's as reliable as he was last year. He's the prototype center fielder. Remains to be seen whether the Fins are happy with that or if they want someone who is more of a playmaker..

Starks should be allowed to walk....

I would extend Soliai and Misi for sure. I would then wait to see how Grimes holds up and sign him if he's ok

Clemons is beyond easily replaceable and Odrick will take over Starks' role. Resign everyone else.

resign grimes if all goes well everyone else is replaceable

You also forgot to mention Tyson Clabo...who i hope like hell shows up this year

Back
Top Bottom