Bulletin Board Material | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulletin Board Material

FinFan1nDC

Rookie
Reaction score
Someone should send this article to the team.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/..._in_position_to_put_a_lock_on_division_crown/

"If the Pats win again, they’re clearly the class of the division. With all due respect to the Dolphins, who throttled the Patriots in September, it’s hard to envision even a JV team coached by Belichick losing to Miami twice in one season. The Patriots will be pumped for that game and the Dolphins appear to be playing over their heads."

I hope we make that guy eat his words, just like he obv eats everything else....sorry uncalled for!!

News for Patriot lovers:
- Bill Belichick can't consistently beat anybody without Tom Brady making him look good.

That is one guy in Boston writing a crappy article...comments section dictate New Englanders dont agree. We are getting respect by the knowledgable people up there. I even added a comment this mornign under the penname tomasesucks13...here it is

tomasesucks13
Wow, guess I need to get some popcorn to watch this one huh.....Tomase! Winner of the game tonight wins the division. Buffalo is fre-falling and Miami is in over their heads...such insightful, close to the situation analysis. When was the last time you were in Miami and got a sense of what is going on down there? When were you in Orchard Park, trying to put your finger on the pulse of that young Buffalo team..my guess..Yuo havent been there. You are a typical myopic Northeast sportswriter who thinks the sun doesnt shine anywhere else 'cept in your backyard. Worse column I have read in quite sometime, you are an example of Lazy Journalism and you should be ashamed of that turd I just read. I wouldnt hold you breathe, that Pullitzer remains unattainable...buddy!
#442689 - Nov 13, 2008 10:03 AM EST
Report Abuse

the next game will be more indicative

beating Cassel will be much harder the next time around(I think)

he has much better weapons than Brady had when he was thrust into starting

I agree, one game at a time. We have Oakland to beat first. But I think the Pats game will definitely be winnable. Hell, I think every remaining game is winnable, we're a different team this year.

I agree, one game at a time. We have Oakland to beat first. But I think the Pats game will definitely be winnable. Hell, I think every remaining game is winnable, we're a different team this year.

:up:

ya i agree lets focus on oakland first and get to 6-4 then we can worry bout the patsies. its funny though how a journalist up in boston can say how the winner takes all in tonights game, considering that miami and buffalo for that matter r only 1 game back, and miami went into foxboro and embaressed the pats in there builiding like they never have been before.

Someone should send this article to the team.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/..._in_position_to_put_a_lock_on_division_crown/

"If the Pats win again, they’re clearly the class of the division. With all due respect to the Dolphins, who throttled the Patriots in September, it’s hard to envision even a JV team coached by Belichick losing to Miami twice in one season. The Patriots will be pumped for that game and the Dolphins appear to be playing over their heads."

September 24th, 2000.
December 24th, 2000.

But I forgot!!! The Pats didn't exist before 2001.

exactly,lets deal with the Raiders first before we start worrying&thinking about the Pats...one game at a time guys...

oh ****.....sorry guys.

Here I've been...thinking about the Pats game ALL week. I haven't given the Raiders much thought. AND NOW....thanks to MY STUPIDITY.....I won't be prepared for Sundays game against Oakland.

When we lose to Oakland this weekend, you can all put the blame on me. I should have stayed focused on them so we could be more prepared.

:foundout:

Did anybody else realize how stupid that sounded? Good, I hope so. Obviously keeping MY focus on the Raiders isn't going to change a damn thing about how the game goes....

That is one guy in Boston writing a crappy article...comments section dictate New Englanders dont agree. We are getting respect by the knowledgable people up there. I even added a comment this mornign under the penname tomasesucks13...here it is

tomasesucks13
Wow, guess I need to get some popcorn to watch this one huh.....Tomase! Winner of the game tonight wins the division. Buffalo is fre-falling and Miami is in over their heads...such insightful, close to the situation analysis. When was the last time you were in Miami and got a sense of what is going on down there? When were you in Orchard Park, trying to put your finger on the pulse of that young Buffalo team..my guess..Yuo havent been there. You are a typical myopic Northeast sportswriter who thinks the sun doesnt shine anywhere else 'cept in your backyard. Worse column I have read in quite sometime, you are an example of Lazy Journalism and you should be ashamed of that turd I just read. I wouldnt hold you breathe, that Pullitzer remains unattainable...buddy!
#442689 - Nov 13, 2008 10:03 AM EST
Report Abuse
That was you?? AWESOME!! I wanted to leave a comment but im at work and i dont have much time but man what an idiot. AWESOME COMMENT....If you look at his pic and then read the article tell me it doenst make your fists itch to knock him in his grill

Back
Top Bottom