Bunch of "wanna-be" GM's/Head coaches...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bunch of "wanna-be" GM's/Head coaches......

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
Theres is alot of negativity on this board, and sure everyone has their opinion, but there is a reason you sit behind your computer and not at the Miami Dolphins training facility (except in the stands during open practice). You are not there 18 hours a day, watching every practice, talking to players or studying hours of film. If you think you know so much, apply for the job! The season hasn't even started and people on this board are complaining and whinning that AJ didnt get a fair shot. If half of you were the Fins head coach by the way your talking, Jay wouldn't have received a fair shot, so whats the problem with Daves decision, the person who watches them everyday in practice. BY reading this board, you would think we have an organization like the Lions, Cards or Bengals. Sure, I want us to win a SB just as much as the next guy, but I'll let the people that are hired to run this organization make the calls. Just b/c you play Madden or NFL2k5 in franchise mode, doesn't make you an expert at running an NFL organization. Or you went 12-4 with AJ at QB and 8-8 with Jay, doesn't mean AJ should start the season. Let the 11-5 season begin before you start giving up on this team . Last time I checked, they still have to score on us!!! And those of you that wish injury on Jay have serious problems! And yes, I am done ranting :evil: !

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!

Dolphins12thMan said:
Theres is alot of negativity on this board, and sure everyone has their opinion, but there is a reason you sit behind your computer and not at the Miami Dolphins training facility (except in the stands during open practice). You are not there 18 hours a day, watching every practice, talking to players or studying hours of film. If you think you know so much, apply for the job! The season hasn't even started and people on this board are complaining and whinning that AJ didnt get a fair shot. If half of you were the Fins head coach by the way your talking, Jay wouldn't have received a fair shot, so whats the problem with Daves decision, the person who watches them everyday in practice. BY reading this board, you would think we have an organization like the Lions, Cards or Bengals. Sure, I want us to win a SB just as much as the next guy, but I'll let the people that are hired to run this organization make the calls. Just b/c you play Madden or NFL2k5 in franchise mode, doesn't make you an expert at running an NFL organization. Or you went 12-4 with AJ at QB and 8-8 with Jay, doesn't mean AJ should start the season. Let the 11-5 season begin before you start giving up on this team . Last time I checked, they still have to score on us!!! And those of you that wish injury on Jay have serious problems! And yes, I am done ranting :evil: !

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!

Very Nice

Jay should not even have been on the fereakin roster. Terrible. He ahd a 'fair shot' for for years, which is alot longer than most Qbs that perform like him would get.

dne spins said:
die fiedler and wannschmuck apologist!!!

:shakeno: Another classy post, your family must be real proud, but say what you want. I am a fan who supports this organization on any decision they make!

Dolphins12thMan said:
:shakeno: Another classy post, your family must be real proud, but say what you want. I am a fan who supports this organization on any decision they make!

Do u ever think for yourself?

FinFan84 said:
Jay should not even have been on the fereakin roster. Terrible. He ahd a 'fair shot' for for years, which is alot longer than most Qbs that perform like him would get.

And you know what, think FO brought in a guy for a 2nd round pick that couldn't "Wow" anyone. Im not gonna sit here and rip the FO for wasting a 2nd round pick, they made their decision and as a fan I will deal with that decision they made!

FinFan84 said:
Do u ever think for yourself?

Sure I do. but I am not going to question decisions made by professionals that are much more qualified than myself!

look...feeley has always been known as a hurrendous practice player and maybe he needs a little more time to grasp the offense...i think its wayyy too early to judge anything....in the meantime we know what to expect from jay and im sure that by week 5 aj will be our qb and give us a spark in the passing game

What QB would any of you brought in? Warner?, Collins?, Brunnell? Who else?

Warner starts because he is a vet, and is going to lose his job to rookie
Collins is a back up for a what 50 year old Gannon
Brunnell, okay! But we lost out on him

Who else??

Natedogg1335 said:
look...feeley has always been known as a hurrendous practice player and maybe he needs a little more time to grasp the offense...i think its wayyy too early to judge anything....in the meantime we know what to expect from jay and im sure that by week 5 aj will be our qb and give us a spark in the passing game

Good post, and if thats how the season unfolds, in we continuing to win, than I am happy with that. Not for nothing though, thats what everyone on this board was saying about Lucas and Greise.

Kerry Collins should have been brought in. If you dont think hes better than what we have, you never saw football apparently.

dne spins said:
die fiedler and wannschmuck apologist!!!
Ladies and gentlemen the best Dolphin fan on the board! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom