Bunch of "wanna-be" GM's/Head coaches...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bunch of "wanna-be" GM's/Head coaches......

FinFan84 said:
Kerry Collins should have been brought in. If you dont think hes better than what we have, you never saw football apparently.
We DID NOT know that Collins was going to be cut. Heck even his own teamates didnt know that Collins was going to be cut. Hindsight is 20/20, isnt it?

Honestly...IF Aj wouldnt have been the starter by opening day we shouldnt have traded a 2nd for him...thats the only poiint i want brought up..you groom draft picks, not 3 and 4 year vets

Dolphin1184 said:
We DID NOT know that Collins was going to be cut. Heck even his own teamates didnt know that Collins was going to be cut. Hindsight is 20/20, isnt it?

Ahh, but he was cut. They should have picked him right up, dump Jay. A good organization is always looking to upgrade.

If Collins is such a great QB, then why is he getting beat out by a 50 year old. Sure he can throw a nice ball, but so can AJ. Kerry is no better than what we have. IMO.

isnt collins backing up gannon, hmmm i dont know if that would be and upgrade?

also just for the record, i am not a jf supporter. just a fins fan.

Dolphins12thMan said:
Theres is alot of negativity on this board, and sure everyone has their opinion, but there is a reason you sit behind your computer and not at the Miami Dolphins training facility (except in the stands during open practice). You are not there 18 hours a day, watching every practice, talking to players or studying hours of film. If you think you know so much, apply for the job! The season hasn't even started and people on this board are complaining and whinning that AJ didnt get a fair shot. If half of you were the Fins head coach by the way your talking, Jay wouldn't have received a fair shot, so whats the problem with Daves decision, the person who watches them everyday in practice. BY reading this board, you would think we have an organization like the Lions, Cards or Bengals. Sure, I want us to win a SB just as much as the next guy, but I'll let the people that are hired to run this organization make the calls. Just b/c you play Madden or NFL2k5 in franchise mode, doesn't make you an expert at running an NFL organization. Or you went 12-4 with AJ at QB and 8-8 with Jay, doesn't mean AJ should start the season. Let the 11-5 season begin before you start giving up on this team . Last time I checked, they still have to score on us!!! And those of you that wish injury on Jay have serious problems! And yes, I am done ranting :evil: !

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!

Coachs get fired EVERY YEAR dude. Why? Well, despite spending long, long days at practices, evaluating players, watching film, gameplanning, etc. they make...

BAD DECISIONS. :eek:

Yes. It's true. This happens EVERY YEAR. Do I think Wanny has made some bad decisions this year? Yes.

The great thing about all this? You and I can go round and round on this board about what should or shouldn't be done, etc. There could be no end to it. However, the Dolphins win/loss record will tell us the real story. It will show whether Dave made good choices, good gameplans.

Pretty simple, huh? So, if I am wrong, and Jay goes out and kicks Titan butt on Sunday? I'll be back here to eat crow and admit I was wrong about Wanny.

I will root for my team, but I won't blindly follow and accept everything Wanny tries to shove down my throat. :fire:

"This will be the best Dolphin defense ever." -Wanny.

"Jay has been playing the best he ever has." -Wanny.

We will know the truth about these words and others, very soon.

The only QB that I though was worth anything was Brunnell. We just lost out on him. Does that make our front office bad? NO! I remember in 1994 when Deion turned down coach Shula and because of that he's got another SB ring. Did that make coach Shula bad!

Back
Top Bottom