Buress hires Drew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buress hires Drew

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
NFL | Burress Fires Agent - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:32:43 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports free agent WR Plaxico Burress (Steelers) has fired his agent, Michael Harrison, and will hire high-profile player representative Drew Rosenhaus as his new agent.

Ok how long before Drew is stating my client really wants to play for the Miami Dolphins. :lol:

I would give it about 2 days or so.

That means hell want to be a Dolphin...and want 70 million dollars upfront

It shouldn't come as a big surprise if Plax considers Miami as a place to sign a one year contract in hopes of raising his stock. While Miami's QB situation is less than ideal, Plax did have a great deal of success under Saban at Mich. State.

why does it seem like drew rosenhaus represents EVERY good football player? WHy is he such a big shot??

I bet he will vaguely mention it tonight on Sports Xtra...I guarantee it. "The Dolphins COULD be interested in Plaxico...I'll talk to them about it"

Burress wants wayyyyy too much money for what he has proven. He wasn't even a consistent # 2 WR for the Steelers and he wants a contract in the Muhammad (sp?) area. He should have taken the 6 year 24 million from the Giants because that will be the best offer he will get.

As far as going to Miami:roflmao:

There's certain players that will demand money that they actually deserve. Burress is not one of those players.

Bigjbizzle2 said:
He is not that good

Okay....that's far from the truth. Plaxico is a reciever who demands attention. Plus he is better than any reciever we have on roster. But most would debate that. is he worth what he's asking? Nope. But he would be worth a decent contract.

I'd love for Drew to try and work out a deal with Miami. WR P. Burress is a soldi #2 WR, and with the loss of Boston, we could use his skills opposite Chambers. I wouldn't break the bank for him, but if he comes at a fair price, I would take him....

I thought the Steelers offense played much better when he was healthy. Plax has also had to play u.nder the shadow of H. Ward, arguably one of the best WR's in the NFL. I think if you put him opposite Chambers, we'd have a great double threat....

PHINZ RULE!!!! :evil:

rafael said:
It shouldn't come as a big surprise if Plax considers Miami as a place to sign a one year contract in hopes of raising his stock. While Miami's QB situation is less than ideal, Plax did have a great deal of success under Saban at Mich. State.
raffy..........you and i look at this different.........i think it is a pure indictment that his college coach has not even talked about the guy since he is the coach and GM of the phins..............plexiglass has avg 50-55 catches for 780 yds for the eighth slot in the draft............i think that is close to bust range for a guy that got picked that high............he is way way overrated...............and Rosenhaus cant change thsoe stats..........he'll blame the steelers.............but only a dope would buy it

You know, just because a player takes Rosenhaus as an agent doesn't mean they want to play in Miami. Rosenhaus has a way of milking more money out of a team, and is very good at "talking up" a player.

Back
Top Bottom