Burnett did not practice, leg injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burnett did not practice, leg injury

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
For the Dolphins, Kevin Burnett is not practicing at all today due to some sort of right leg issue. He has a noticeable limp as he's walking around today. Jason Trusnick is the next man up if Burnett cannot play.
Tony McDaniel (knee) also is not practicing.
Finally, earlier today I told you the Dolphins are working in both Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller in that No. 2 running back spot.

So...Big Mc is getting $4 Mill to basically be hurt all season.

I don t see much of a dropoff from Burnett to Trusnick or even Spitler

Hopefully he is just being held out for precautionary reasons. A limp today might not mean much come Sunday. Perhaps he just got kicked in the thigh or shin real hard yesterday. If that is the case, a few days of rest and he could be fine.

I liked Trusniks intensity in the preseason. We'll be ok if Burnett is unable to play... Fins4life...

The depth on this team will be its undoing. Remarkably weak.

Garner is a solid back up. RB there is good depth. Matt Moore is nice back up QB. There are some rookies that could shine I supposed. However, the team is so thin.

At least we get Armstrong back.. Whether or not he will be a factor in this game does not matter. He has speed and Hartline also got speed. The Jets secondary will have to respect that..

For the Dolphins, Kevin Burnett is not practicing at all today due to some sort of right leg issue. He has a noticeable limp as he's walking around today. Jason Trusnick is the next man up if Burnett cannot play.
Tony McDaniel (knee) also is not practicing.
Finally, earlier today I told you the Dolphins are working in both Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller in that No. 2 running back spot.

Jason Trusnick is one of the WORST LB's I've ever seen, pure garbage. He should NEVER play one snap on defense period. Put anybody but that pure CRAP bum in on D :-(

Back
Top Bottom