Burnett needs to step up NOW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burnett needs to step up NOW

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I saw his video where he said he's been through this before and all but I'm not impressed.

He really has trouble getting off blocks and has been a non facter in both games.

Dude was flying around in pre season but now seems to be going through the motions out there.

Now with Dansby out he probaby will have more responcibilities like setting the defense.

You got your big pay day now EARN IT Kevin.

Don't make us miss Crowder my man.

Burnett is a capable player, he is learning a new d I think he will start playing faster as the year goes on..We do need help now tho ..I think he will look alot better against a poor team in the Browns. I think Nolan has to let him loose tho, I would like to see him blitz more often.

Burnett is a capable player, he is learning a new d I think he will start playing faster as the year goes on..We do need help now tho ..I think he will look alot better against a poor team in the Browns. I think Nolan has to let him loose tho, I would like to see him blitz more often.

Really hope your right because now he has to be the leader and he's playing timidly.(if that's a word)

Well I have most certainly found myself repeatedly saying "where the **** is Burnett on that play" and we are only two games into the season. His play better improve soon.

Burnett has looked completely lost out there. He needs to get his nose in the playbook instead of crying that the Dolphins need to simplify things. Learn the freakin defense.

You think they may move Misi inside to help out ? Or start Marvin Mitchell # 50 ?

That's all they got except Spitler and he sucks.

Him and dansby are both overrated and this defense lacks a true running stuffing LB'er

May have to agree with you. Dansby was suppose to be athletic and have great coverage skills along with versitility...This has not been the case he is getting burned my te's , rbs....Nolan is not moving him around and it seems every time we do blitz burnett and dansby its a sell out blitz....Its rough that Wake and Taylor cant cover.. teams know that they are coming when they are in the game.

You think they may move Misi inside to help out ? Or start Marvin Mitchell # 50 ?

That's all they got except Spitler and he sucks.

I can't see it happening at this point, maybe we play more true 43 looks? But if we could not stop the run before I dont see why would be able to stop it out of that look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burnett has looked completely lost out there. He needs to get his nose in the playbook instead of crying that the Dolphins need to simplify things. Learn the freakin defense.

BINGO ... and now he calls the defense ???????????

we better score 30 + points just to stay in the game. And who starts at corner ?

NOLAN (2 steps behind) CAROLL ?????

Thank god we have Rashad (angle ? what angle ?? ) Jones at safety.

I can't see it happening at this point, maybe we play more true 43 looks? But if we could not stop the run before I dont see why would be able to stop it out of that look.

4 -3 makes sense but then Burnett has many more responcibilities and will be expected to make most of the tackles.

4 -3 makes sense but then Burnett has many more responcibilities and will be expected to make most of the tackles.

Well if he is having trouble gettin off of blocks putting him in a 43 would be just the cure. In a true 34 he is lineing up over a guard and could be the reason he is playing so slow and timid... He may even play the will in a 43 , but then who plays the middle Idk if any of our other ILB are up to that task.

we shall see ... thanks for the good input.

Back
Top Bottom