vcip

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
HC & GM out. Fins? Stagnate

Sorry supposed to be Bucs

GM was 5 Schiano 2 i think

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m
Besides Tampa, the other teams sources identified front office changes could be coming were Detroit and Miami. It's not even noon yet

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 7m

Cruel reality for Bucs GM Mark Dominik. Team has ample talent, job will be coveted. He had Chip Kelly deal done, then had to scramble ...
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 6m

Dominik ended up with Schiano, who had major issues throughout his 2 years there. If Kelly went there, GM probably getting an extension now

I'll take Schiano for our d cordinator. He's nasty mean. We need that.

well when you start 0-8 and your locker room is diseased by the players who hate the coach and some crazy rash, i would have cleaned them out two, they are going in the wrong direction, not so sure we can say the same thing.....not to mention they gave Talib and Blount to the Pats for a bag chips and a coke.....

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m
Besides Tampa, the other teams sources identified front office changes could be coming were Detroit and Miami. It's not even noon yet

..well that was quick. Schwartz gone.

[/COLOR]
well when you start 0-8 and your locker room is diseased by the players who hate the coach and some crazy rash, i would have cleaned them out two, they are going in the wrong direction, not so sure we can say the same thing.....not to mention they gave Talib and Blount to the Pats for a bag chips and a coke.....

they started 0-8 finished 4-4 He made a gutsy but good call to lose Freeman & go with rookie

Jim Schwartz is toast. Good move by the Lions, Schwartz was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom