Bush gets benched for fumble but Hartline doesn't and Carroll doesn't for 4 penalties | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush gets benched for fumble but Hartline doesn't and Carroll doesn't for 4 penalties

Re: Bush gets benched for fumble but Hartline doesn't and Carroll for 4 penalties

People can say Bush is underperforming but I question Mike Shermans ability to get him in positions to succeed. Even as a ****ing decoy man u need that speed on the field. To run Reggie up the middle on first and second down and then take him out on third down constantly where he should be making the most impact almost rivals sending 4.74 40 short Davone Bess on a deep route TWICE.

I don't mean to be so dramatic but Henning was never worse than Mike Sherman in that first half. That was awful.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

People can say Bush is underperforming but I question Mike Shermans ability to get him in positions to succeed. Even as a ****ing decoy man u need that speed on the field. To run Reggie up the middle on first and second down and then take him out on third down constantly where he should be making the most impact almost rivals sending 4.74 40 short Davone Bess on a deep route TWICE.

I don't mean to be so dramatic but Henning was never worse than Mike Sherman in that first half. That was awful.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

There has to be something we are missing because I am in complete agreement with you but the coaches are smarter then us ?

There has to be something we are missing because I am in complete agreement with you but the coaches are smarter then us ?

I'm not giving a complete pass on the play calling, I agree it's been less than spectacular to say the least, but if were going to guess at "what were missing" like you said I'd point to the fact that he's calling a game plan/offense with a lot of players that don't fit that system.

Again, I'm not the biggest fan of the play calling so far this year either, but I'm not ready to write him off yet.

you guys do realize that it wasnt just the fumble that led to the benching, it was the lack of production, turnovers and philbin trying to change a few things up with a different RB to try and spark something. NOT just one fumble

Back
Top Bottom